Maryland - Bike Night out - Aug 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
I am organizing a Bike Night Out on Thursday August 1 to Twiggs Cycle in Hagerstown, MD. They host a monthly Bike Night out from 6pm - 8:00pm.

http://www.twiggcycles.com/eventslist.htm?groupId=30518&itemId=165498

We will gather late afternoon for a ride up there, hangout for the event, and then ride out. They will have free food and a stunt rider there too.

Please let me know if your interested in going.

Thanks....

Count me in Mike ! We meeting at the harley dealer in frederick ? HAHAAA Where will we meet at !

Lets see all that chime in on going and then we will designate a meeting place. NOT HARLEY!!! There is a Yamaha dealership within a block of there....

August 1 is creeping up upon us soon. If your planning to go, please let me know so I can plan accordingly. Most likely will plan a meet up at the Fredericktown Yamaha Dealership in Frederick, MD @ 5:00pm.

During the week is gonna be too hard to make for me..plus you would be heading into rush hour trying to get up there.

We would have to be taking backroads to get up there to avoid main road rush hour. I know the time is in rush hour, but since the event is from 6pm to 8pm, we need to get up there sooner than later too. I am flexible on time, but dont want to get up there too late to miss the event too.

Let me know......

Its partly cloudy out with sun out some. All is dry and 30% chance of rain....I may still be game to go....whos with me?

Yeah it was an unknown with the funky weather we are having right now...Not even going to chance riding down to the beach sadly enough. Will have to plan for the next one....

On another note, we lost our power yesterday for a few hours that set things back too.

not me just drove thru shower mother natures being a real bitch

Latest posts

Back