Maryland Ride Sunday July 14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
When: Sunday July 14
Time: 2:00 pm
Where: Meet up at Lou & Joe's in Mount Airy, MD to ride

Pulling together all of our local vmax riders to get the posse together again. I know we have well over 12 vmax's in the state since 7 showed up for my Tech day and I talk to quite a few on here too.

LETS DO IT!!!

Contact me for more info and acknowledge your in on this!

You can come by my house if you want again a bit earlier, 1:30pm? Lou & Joe's is just outside of central Mt Airy, MD if you head down route 27 towards Damascus (vier off right) when you get off I70.....its about 1 mile down on the right.

Mike

I will most likely ride out meet vmaxxers and head home unless I can get birthday party plans changed . Where's Lou and Joes ?

As long as weather holds out several of our local vmax riders will be attending. If you are local and care to join the ride, please let us know here so we can count you in at the meeting point.

I'll be out of town that weekend, but next time you guys are up for a ride count me in. I'm in the northeast corner of the state, but always down for a ride.

I might do another ride Sunday July 21 all day and then a bike night out at Twiggs the evening of August 1. Trying to get our Maryland vmax presence grouped up again to have some fun instead of being solo riders as we normally are. Always more exciting in a pack.....

Thank all for coming out for the ride. A total of 7 riders and the constant twisties was fun. Lets all do it again next Sunday again!!!

Latest posts

Back