Maryland VMAX Tech Day 4/28/13

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Eggohead,

Funny thing, the guys bike I was working on was from Richmond, VA. He rode up early in the morning and hung out all day with us. We will do this again within the next month to tackle his front fork seals/springs. Carb syncing might be in the list of things too if time permits.

You definitely should ride up with him next time.

Mike

This is something I would enjoy, wish I had a better work schedule, and but that is like 3 hours from me down here in VA.... I want to learn more on my carbs, still need some tools. a Sync tool to be exact....

Thanks to Mike Moore (vmax2extreme) for organizing the Tech Day! It was fantastic to see the different setups that people have. It was great meeting all the VMax folks in the area and discuss different mods.

Hopefully, I will be able to get the front springs and we can complete the work together next month.
Thanks again!

Im glad that you were able to come out and its good to meet up with everyone. I'll post the next tech session for the front end work. We all need to do some riding together for sure this year!!! There are a few other locals that we can group together and have a nice ride for sure.

Mike

Thanks to Mike Moore (vmax2extreme) for organizing the Tech Day! It was fantastic to see the different setups that people have. It was great meeting all the VMax folks in the area and discuss different mods.

Hopefully, I will be able to get the front springs and we can complete the work together next month.
Thanks again!

Looks like a good time was had......How about putting some names with those faces and bikes posted earlier in this thread?

What?! No Crack Poppers? Not much of a Tech Day without those! Just kidding. I'm glad to see you guys get together. More live wrenching coverage next time!
Hope ya'll have a great riding season.
PATMAX

When is the next Tech Day gonna be? I think maybe it should be "how to replace a vboost servo". I'd be more than happy to use my bike for a guinea pig for the demonstration. Hahaha.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back