Mattis Resignation...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
As critical as I've been of Trump the one thing I've said many times here on these boards was the best decision Trump made as president was picking Mattis as Defense Secretary. His resignation is a big blow. He was a huge firewall for our troops.

Mattis' resignation letter made it clear Trump is intent on shifting our alliances. I know our allies are incredibly worried now that Mattis is resigning. Putin publically applauded the decision.

So not only do I hate to see Mattis resign, but what bothers me more is I know this weekend the right will smear Mattis' distinguished career as they recently did with Admiral McRaven. The way it's been done to McCain and H.W. Bush. Basically every Republican who has a life of service but made the mistake speaking against Trump -- they all get treated with the same brush by people in red hats who claim to be the biggest patriots of America. I will never understand it.

Thank you for your service Gen. Mattis.

Well said. One of the few decent picks the Orange Asshole has made leaves because the idiot just threw more allies under the bus. Another idiot move. His moves are getting more and more erratic. As the noose tightens around Trumpfs neck, I only expect the shitstorm surrounding him to intensify.

We can only hope there is someone in the middle of the shitpit that is the Trumpf Administration that will be able to stop the madness before he starts something that will hurt or get us all killed. I believe Trumpf is capable of starting a war simply to deflect attention from the legal mess that is certainly going to be his downfall.

No Republican is going to do anything except kiss the ring. They can't do anything else or the GOP base will eat them alive. Look at how reviled McCain became in his own party for speaking out against Trump. There were Trump supporters literally cheering for McCains death. In 2008 John McCain was the Republican presidential candidate. 10 years later, people in his own party cheered his death because he spoke out against Trump. McCain, McMaster, McRaven(the commander of the Navy SEALs who took out Osama bin Laden), and Mattis... all men with distinguished military service -- and all have suffered backlash for speaking against Trump, a 5 time draft dodger, by their own party -- the party that claims they love veterans the most. There's a reason they're struggling to find a Chief of Staff, there's a reason they're struggling to find an Attorney General, there's a reason Ryan, Gowdy, Hailey, Corker, and 30+ other Republicans are hanging up their hats with politics. It's not because the swamp is being drained. It's because the Republican party is no longer the party of conservatism. It's the party of tribalism.

What really scares me is how this asshole is going to act and what he is going to do when it becomes obvious to even the Republiklans in Congress that he is a lying traitor. As long as he is in office, he holds the power to create war. I have no doubt he would do so in an attempt to hold on to the Presidency. Electing (with his pal Putin's help) this garbage was a huge mistake. Sadly we all are going to wind up paying for it.

Got a good idea, effing.. Send the asshole over to Merrie Olde England. Let him fuck up your country..

Got a good idea, effing.. Send the asshole over to Merrie Olde England. Let him fuck up your country..
My country is fucked up,it's to late for good old England.
I'm only an old rough diamond,
tramping the world and free.
Throu the green lands of old england,
every maid has a smile for me.
I live for the dawn and sunset,
just like the larks so high.
For i'm only an old rough diamond,
the king of the road am i.
Seriously.It's a good job H rotten clinton didn't make president,i can'I t believe how dirty and corrupt the Democrats are.Obama was the worst president ever,James (howdy doody) comey is a disgrace.
I must admit,the dirty Dems keep me entertained.London has fallen,Londonstan is now a muslim majority,the mayor of london is a fucking muslim.Yes England is fucked.

I absolutely love Mattis and I do agree its a huge loss for the country. However, all the Trump bashing by "Americans" shows how bad this country has fallen and will continue to fall. When Obama was elected, people didnt like him at all, like most presidents of the opposite party, but the country did come together underneath him. Because Trump is very direct, abrasive and confrontational, the left simply demonizes everything about him, attacks his family, supported the entire collusion thing and basically have become obstructionists. I dont remember anyone rioting, fighting or being disorderly when obama was elected, yet leftist "Americans" support illegal immigration, antisemitism, immorality, abortion ALL at tax payer expense. This is exactly why this country is going to die...

No Republican is going to do anything except kiss the ring. They can't do anything else or the GOP base will eat them alive. Look at how reviled McCain became in his own party for speaking out against Trump. There were Trump supporters literally cheering for McCains death. In 2008 John McCain was the Republican presidential candidate. 10 years later, people in his own party cheered his death because he spoke out against Trump. McCain, McMaster, McRaven(the commander of the Navy SEALs who took out Osama bin Laden), and Mattis... all men with distinguished military service -- and all have suffered backlash for speaking against Trump, a 5 time draft dodger, by their own party -- the party that claims they love veterans the most. There's a reason they're struggling to find a Chief of Staff, there's a reason they're struggling to find an Attorney General, there's a reason Ryan, Gowdy, Hailey, Corker, and 30+ other Republicans are hanging up their hats with politics. It's not because the swamp is being drained. It's because the Republican party is no longer the party of conservatism. It's the party of tribalism.

The reason why their is so much hatred for Trump is because hes an outsider. He isnt a politican and leftists want to be lied to with political correctness. He was the epitome of the American dream until he ran for office and then was demonized by the left. The difference between the left and right is that the left believes all their moral superiority needs to be paid for by tax payers.

What really scares me is how this asshole is going to act and what he is going to do when it becomes obvious to even the Republiklans in Congress that he is a lying traitor. As long as he is in office, he holds the power to create war. I have no doubt he would do so in an attempt to hold on to the Presidency. Electing (with his pal Putin's help) this garbage was a huge mistake. Sadly we all are going to wind up paying for it.

So, its obvious you hate Trump and everything he stands for. Does that mean you are in favor of illegals, abortion, immorality, higher taxes, global charity at tax payers expense, antisemitism and world cop??

MSNBC,LOL.

Grounds for impeachment??? Really??? Every president has room to work without people knowing every conversation he has. If ANY president breaks the law he should be impeached. Anyone that says a president should be impeached for a private conversation is an idiot.

Glicky.
I despise Trump, and everything he has done to this country. Your other assumptions are not backed by anything I've ever posted. His record as "president" is well documented. History will show him to be an incompetent racist fool.

Glicky.
I despise Trump, and everything he has done to this country. Your other assumptions are not backed by anything I've ever posted. His record as "president" is well documented. History will show him to be an incompetent racist fool.
It seems that the word racist is thrown about quite freely by the left,why do you say that Trump is a racist.It seems all trump wants is to get rid of illegal immigrants,i want all illegal immigrants out of my country and i'm not racist.I think Obama has the prize for being the worst fake president,what did Obama do for america besides sell it out.It's a good job H Rotten clinton didn't make it to be potus,America would have been really fucked.

Back