Mattis Resignation...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH]
-The man who says I need to cover my delicate eyes from nude pictures of the first lady has a problem with the word fuck. What can I say? I like to cuss. Speaking of fucking words:

dis·tinc·tion
/dəˈstiNG(k)SH(ə)n/
noun

1. 1.
    a difference or contrast between similar things or people.
    "there is a sharp distinction between domestic politics and international politics"
    synonyms: difference, contrast, dissimilarity, dissimilitude, divergence, variance, variation; More
  2. 2.
    excellence that sets someone or something apart from others.
    "a novelist of distinction"
>I never said I was offended by your cursing; I said it added nothing to your argument… it still doesn’t. Your continued use of it exposes you as having the self-control of a petulant child. This is nothing but an ad hominem attack. It too, adds nothing.

I know you want to make up definitions of words.

>You know nothing of the sort.

And you can do that in the world in your head. But I'm gonna stick to definitions we have in this fucking reality.

>Neither your gratuitous cursing nor your resort to ad hominem, adds anything to the force of your argument, really.

In the context a president serving with distinction it means that presidents administration was different than others.

>But that was not the context of the OP.

If he did in fact mean serve "with honor" then he is using the word distinction as incorrectly as you are using it.

>Not so. Why do you think it’s called the “Distinguished Service Cross?” Honor, is most definitely implied.

Also in case you didn't know what "raw-dogged" meant. It's euphemism(look that word up yourself)

>I don’t need to look it up. My vocabulary is at least as broad as yours. That’s a complement, in case you missed it. I am also impressed that you are demonstrably, a literate person. Your argument, absent the gratuitous (as I have pointed out) cursing and ad hominum attack is at least, considered. Unfortunately, it so slanted by your preconceived Social Justice bias, cursing and ad hominem, that it’s little more than demagoguery... It needs a bit of grammatical polishing and some aggressive editing.

means having sex without using a condom.

>This is stated by you completely without basis, as you have no way of knowing what occurred during the encounter.

So to make it easy for you to understand. Since you said she was a WHORE.

>Your ad hominum condescension is noted. It is gratuitous and still does nothing to bolster your argument.

It’s not something I just say. Stephany Clifford has sex for money. By definition, she IS a whore!

The current President of the United States, vehemently supported by Evangelical Christians, cheated on his 3rd wife by having sex without a condom with a whore. Wow, sounds a lot worse when I put it like that. Thanks.

>I don’t support President Trump because of his moral purity. I support him because he is a fighter, and is willing to fight to preserve the nation, unlike Obama. Obama is a puppet who dances the dance those pulling the strings MAKE him dance.

Personalities like Trump are sociopathic (I know, not a P.C. term.) Sociopaths lack empathy, are narcissistic, prideful and are often charming (Hillary Clinton is an obvious exception here, though I have heard she can be, in one-on-one situations.) They are entitled and have no qualms about stepping on people to attain what, in their minds, is their destiny.

Sociopaths possess exactly the type of personality that succeeds in business, politics, the military or any field they chose. It’s no surprise Mattis resigned. Mattis too, is sociopathic as is Rex Tillerson, who also quit.

I would propose that sociopathy is a REQUIREMENT to attaining the pinnacle of one’s chosen profession. Trump to a multi-billionaire and then to the Presidency; Mattis to the ionosphere of military life, Four Stars and then SecDef.; Rex Tillerson to the head of the largest integrated oil producer in the world, also: Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Thomas Edison, J.D. Rockefeller, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Madoff etc.

Evangelical Christians support Trump because his policies recognize that their belief system has a place in the larger society. The Left wants to humiliate them, to discredit them and to drive them underground. What other choice do they have? Do you think the American People would vote someone like Joel Osteen or Franklin Graham into office?

-Regarding Pentagon:
Here's an interesting line from Fox News article. :
"The Pentagon, roiled first by the surprise withdrawal order from Trump and then the abrupt resignation of Mattis, offered no information about how the withdrawal will happen or how long it will take, apparently because they don't know."
Are they too liberal to be considered credible? Let me know.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pentagon-scrambles-on-syria-exit-amid-withdrawal-outrage

>The Pentagon still pushes tanks as necessity to fighting a modern, asymmetric war. True they need SOME tanks, but tanks are WWII technology and the only time they are effective is when fighting a second-rate power like Saddam Hussein’s Iraq. A-10 Thunderbolts do the same job much more efficiently.

Notice Fox’s use of the weasel word “apparently.” Perhaps they don’t know because plans are in the formative stages. My point is that the military exists to fight wars; to kill and to destroy. There is no other legitimate use. The military (that has a vested interest in keeping wars going) is trying to get the American People to believe we MUST stay in Syria to make a better world for the Syrians. I don’t believe that and I suspect, if you are honest, you don’t either! Build the southern border wall BEFORE building schools, roads and hospitals in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan!

-Your logic: KJU didn't play Trump because we aren't a nuclear war, but he played Obama! Cool. So by your logic, point to me the nuclear war with North Korea during the Obama years. Thanks.

>Anyone can avoid conflict by “turning the other cheek…” like Obama did for 8 years. There are times when an adversary MUST be engaged and defeated. E.G. You can call a man a bitch and he could just ignore it. He probably would not allow you to call his Mother that! History is rife with examples. Obama skated through his 8 years and left Kim with a much better developed nuclear arsenal. It is this reality Trump must confront.

The Trump administration is working on the second summit with Kim at this moment!

The Obama/ Kerry deal with Iran was a TOTAL CAPITULATION!

-When I was talking about making fun of somoenes looks, I thought it was obvious I was referring to things they CANT control. Trump's spray on is ridiculous but completely voluntary.

>Not obvious at all.

You can't understand that "distinction" I'm sure.

>Your constant use of ad hominum attack with EVERY SINGLE POINT you attempt to make is tiresome and, as I have said, adds NOTHING to your argument!

Please show me where I gave Bill Clinton a pass on anything. Oh, because I didn't mention him then in your fictional world that equates to a pass on something?

>More ad hominum invective… boring.

Maybe I didn't mention Bill Clinton because he was president 20 years ago!? It's 2019. The current president is Donald Trump and he lied about every... damn... fact... regarding his affairs AND THEIR coverup. Your "whataboutism" of president who served 20 years ago is ridiculous.

>20 years ago, or 20 days ago, is immaterial. The egregious assault… RAPE… of these women over whom Bill Clinton had professional control allows for no statute of limitations… TO THEM!! Is your attitude that women should just “get over it?” “Ridiculous” huh? Let’s ask the women who were RAPED and SODOMIZED... if THEY think it’s “ridiculous!”

lied about everything regarding those payoffs and his affairs. That is a fact.

>And your point? Adulterers, DO lie about having sex outside of marriage. As I have written, I didn’t vote for Trump because he is a paragon of righteousness.

-I don't follow the stock market closely, you got me there. And yet it still doesn't change the truth of what I said. Which is why you didn't counter it with anything other than hot air.

>MORE ads hominem! Boring!

and the end of part 1

[BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH Part2

-Russia to supply soybeans:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...soy-beans-poultry-meat-to-china-idUSKCN1NX1C4

>https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-trade-soybeans-idUSKBN1FE111

-Regarding the Gov't shutdown. No the Democrats don't own it.

>YES! They DO own it! To this date the democrats have not offered one credible alternative, Trump has. The democrat’s position? “Open the government and then we WON’T give you anything!”

You can't spend your entire campaign, and have millions of people in red hats chanting […]

>There are also WHITE, MAGA hats.

[…] "Mexico will pay for the wall" and then say Democrats own this.

>Yes, I can! Trump has proposed a very detailed compromise as a STARTING point. The democrats have walked out. Democrats are the obstinate party in this (non) negotiation and the Democrats are refusing to even talk! THE DEMOCRATS ARE KEEPING THE GOVERNMENT CLOSED!

Why not? Trump had two fucking years

>You’ve GOT to get control of your mouth guy! Your (again) gratuitous cursing adds NOTHING to the strength of your argument.

with a GOP House and Senate and didn't get it done.

>I couldn’t agree with you more! With RINOs like McCain, Flake, Murkowski, Collins, McCarthy, Cornyn, Portman, Isakson, Scalise and many others like them in office, two years was WASTED legislatively. Fortunately, Trump had his telephone and he had his pen. What goes around, comes around. Since he won the Presidency, he has spent 20 hours per day do everything he can to reverse the damage done by Obama during 8 long, bleak years. Elections have consequences and… We won. You lost. Get over it!

Add in a despicable Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, and a “do-nothing, Senate majority Leader, Mitch McConnel and it was IMPOSSIBLE to get anything done… legislatively..

I, like you, don’t consider myself to be a Republican though that’s how I’m registered. Actually, I’m a Liberal, I think government should have the smallest footprint possible. It should be like NFL groundskeepers and referees. Level and groom the playing field and leave the outcome of the game to the players… the American People.

“Can’t” play? we will help you. Just don’t want to make the effort? Starve!

And do you really want me to link the clip of him saying he would own it? Shall I quote it Trump for you? "I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it." But now he is blaming Democrats for it because that's what cowards do. He's never accepted blame for one thing. Ever.

>Absolutes can be disproved with but one example to the contrary and are a losing gambit in ANY debate. You lose this point by default.

-Regarding Trump's joke at the UN. They laughed after he stated "No other president has done more than I have." So you're saying that was his joke? Ok.

> I’m glad you agree.

-Regarding Helsinki. Dude, just stop. Even conservatives who often support Trump say Helsinki was horrible.

>So? I disagree with their assessment. Unlike those on the left, I’m not a drone.

No one in the right mind would say he looked strong there.

>I think he looked strong there and I’m in my right mind.

-Donald Trump is going to rip apart the elitists. Sure.

-Russia to supply soybeans:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...soy-beans-poultry-meat-to-china-idUSKCN1NX1C4

>https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-trade-soybeans-idUSKBN1FE111

-Regarding the Gov't shutdown. No the Democrats don't own it.

>YES! They DO own it! To this date the democrats have not offered one credible alternative, Trump has. The democrat’s position? “Open the government and then we WON’T give you anything!”

You can't spend your entire campaign, and have millions of people in red hats chanting […]

>There are also WHITE, MAGA hats.

[…] "Mexico will pay for the wall" and then say Democrats own this.

>Yes, I can! Trump has proposed a very detailed compromise as a STARTING point. The democrats have walked out. Democrats are the obstinate party in this (non) negotiation and the Democrats are refusing to even talk! THE DEMOCRATS ARE KEEPING THE GOVERNMENT CLOSED!

Why not? Trump had two fucking years

>You’ve GOT to get control of your mouth guy! Your (again) gratuitous cursing adds NOTHING to the strength of your argument.

with a GOP House and Senate and didn't get it done.

>I couldn’t agree with you more! With RINOs like McCain, Flake, Murkowski, Collins, McCarthy, Cornyn, Portman, Isakson, Scalise and many others like them in office, two years was WASTED legislatively. Fortunately, Trump had his telephone and he had his pen. What goes around, comes around. Since he won the Presidency, he has spent 20 hours per day do everything he can to reverse the damage done by Obama during 8 long, bleak years. Elections have consequences and… We won. You lost. Get over it!

Add in a despicable Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, and a “do-nothing, Senate majority Leader, Mitch McConnel and it was IMPOSSIBLE to get anything done… legislatively..

I, like you, don’t consider myself to be a Republican though that’s how I’m registered. Actually, I’m a Liberal, I think government should have the smallest footprint possible. It should be like NFL groundskeepers and referees. Level and groom the playing field and leave the outcome of the game to the players… the American People.

“Can’t” play? we will help you. Just don’t want to make the effort? Starve!

And do you really want me to link the clip of him saying he would own it? Shall I quote it Trump for you? "I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it." But now he is blaming Democrats for it because that's what cowards do. He's never accepted blame for one thing. Ever.

>Absolutes can be disproved with but one example to the contrary and are a losing gambit in ANY debate. You lose this point by default.

-Regarding Trump's joke at the UN. They laughed after he stated "No other president has done more than I have." So you're saying that was his joke? Ok.

> I’m glad you agree.

-Regarding Helsinki. Dude, just stop. Even conservatives who often support Trump say Helsinki was horrible.

>So? I disagree with their assessment. Unlike those on the left, I’m not a drone.

No one in the right mind would say he looked strong there.

>I think he looked strong there and I’m in my right mind.

-Donald Trump is going to rip apart the elitists. Sure.

>Stay tuned to this station for upcoming details.

The man who broke the Secret Service budget in his first year

>That’s strange. Are you saying the Secret Service is not protecting the President and his family? Of course, they are. As I said, “cost is no object.” It costs what it costs.

because they couldnt afford the lease in Trump Tower when his wife stayed there long after he took office is gonna rip apart elitists. I'm sure he'll do that between his rounds of golf down at Mar A Largo where they upped the membership fee by 100k for exclusive access to him. The man who calls his golf resort in Florida the Southern White House is going to rip apart elitists! Hahahahaha.

>And I thought we were talking about “Government” Elitists. Yeah, Trump lives an elite lifestyle, the difference is he EARNED that elite lifestyle!

How many of Trumps picks have left their office due to scandals of their extravagant spending with taxpayer money? Yea, he's really ripping up those elitists alright.

>Yeah, Trump FIRED them!! And I say “good riddance!” Tom Price was my Representative until he became Secretary of Health. Again… good riddance!

Oh but I'm sure you have a different definition of that word as well.

>More gratuitous ad hominem.

>That’s it? That’s all you got?

Still trying to redefine words and phrases...

You truly don't understand the phrase serving with distinction. It's pretty simple to understand. If you want to say a president served with honor do you know what you say? "He served with honor." It really is that simple, and I can't even believe I have to explain that...again. And since you're speaking for the person that issued the phrase claiming that was what they mean, I'll say again, then he was using it incorrectly too.

As folks have said, no one's mind is gonna get changed here, but good lord I never thought someone would pretty much call a dictionary "fake news." Yet here we are. When you're at that point, anything else is beyond futile.

Me pointing out distinctions between the Trump presidency and previous administrations is correct in context with that phrase regardless how what definition you create.

Last edited:

Dylan Roof - Nationality: American - Murdered 9
Nikolas Cruz - Nationality: American - Murdered 17
Stephen Paddock - Nationality: American - Murdered 58
Adam Lanza - Nationality: American - Murdered 27
Devin Patrick Kelly - Nationality: American - Murdered 25

Those 5 Americans murdered 136 people. See? I can play the "bad correlations" game too. My deck is stacked though. Because if there's one thing Americans definitely do better than immigrants, it is killing other Americans. It's not even close.

Those 5 Americans murdered 136 people. See? I can play the "bad correlations" game too. My deck is stacked though. Because if there's one thing Americans definitely do better than immigrants, it is killing other Americans. It's not even close.
Yeah, what's a few Americans, more or less, MURDERED, by ILLEGAL aliens? They can be replaced by non-citizens and we're all good. This is the most idiotic statement you've made. And you DESERVE that ad hominem!!!

[...]If you want to say a president served with honor do you know what you say? "He served with honor." [...]

No, not necessarily. English is the most nuanced language in existence; maybe the most nuanced language in HISTORY! It is the lingua franca of world communication.

As such, someone who is an accomplished English speaker (like the poster you are “mansplaining’” your definition to) can use words that carry a much more subtle flavor than they ordinarily would. Your ridicule of this guy is AD HOMINEM AND ADDS NOTHING TO THE DISCUSSION. Good grief Man! How many times do I have to say it!?

“Mansplaining.” What a stupid concept! I just LOVE it when I can use the left’s own politically correct “shaming words” against them… you!

Edward said:
Still trying to redefine words and phrases...
No, it was YOU who said that.

Incidentally, do you know why I'm spending time on this? Because I am trying to "win" a debate?

No, it's because I want others on this list who share my political outlook to know they aren't alone. I am tired of allowing the type of divisive rhetoric that comes from your side to go unchallenged!

Yeah, what's a few Americans, more or less, MURDERED, by ILLEGAL aliens? They can be replaced by non-citizens and we're all good. This is the most idiotic statement you've made. And you DESERVE that ad hominem!!!

Point went over your head. Should we shutdown the government over these Americans killing Americans? Should we have a president threaten to declare a national emergency over all these Americans killing other Americans? Should we deploy troops somewhere?

No, not necessarily. English is the most nuanced language in existence; maybe the most nuanced language in HISTORY! It is the lingua franca of world communication.

As such, someone who is an accomplished English speaker (like the poster you are “mansplaining’” your definition to) can use words that carry a much more subtle flavor than they ordinarily would. Your ridicule of this guy is AD HOMINEM AND ADDS NOTHING TO THE DISCUSSION. Good grief Man! How many times do I have to say it!?

“Mansplaining.” What a stupid concept! I just LOVE it when I can use the left’s own politically correct “shaming words” against them… you!

Yea see, this is the logic that you keeps flying over your head. How you USE the word in your eloquent nuance doesnt mean my use was wrong. And I'm not ridiculing HIM. He's not the one claiming a dictionary is fake news. YOU are. You can say whatever you want about my lack of nuance, but when it comes to the word distinction and the phrase 'serving with distinction' I wasn't wrong. That's not mansplaining. That's just reality.

No, it was YOU who said that.

Incidentally, do you know why I'm spending time on this? Because I am trying to "win" a debate?

No, it's because I want others on this list who share my political outlook to know they aren't alone. I am tired of allowing the type of divisive rhetoric that comes from your side to go unchallenged!

Liddle Bob Corker, Low IQ Maxine Waters, Enemy of the People, Jeff Bozo... to the simple mind such as mine that rhetoric gets labeled as divisive. Only the enlightened erudite would understand that is the eloquence of someone trying to bring people together. Terms of endearment really. One really must be of a certain station to fully understand Trump. To understand that when he stood in front the CIA memorial of fallen agents complaining about the media and their portrayal of his inauguration crowd size he was establishing from the start he was ready to bear the burden of criticism that comes with the job he asked to do and heal this nation. He's been carrying that moment on ever since.

I can appreciate you being the noble white knight standing up to provide a safe space for your brethren. Because if there is one thing Trump supporters are infamous for it's their stoicism. It's why Ted Nugent has been invoked on more than one occasion on these forums... because he is an icon of forbearance.

I'm glad you're not going to let Trump, who you see as a man of honor or distinction or whatever other words you want to imagine get maligned without contest. And I'm not going to let your tribe normalize what this administration is doing. I've been speaking for myself and myself only. As I've always done.

I've been critical of Trump and his ties to Russia on these forums before he even became the Republican nominee for president. When he got elected I tried to give him a chance. I even gave credit to him for that Carrier deal which apparently was a bit premature. But I was sincere when I did it:
https://www.vmaxforum.net/threads/credit-where-credit-is-due.43253/

I really think the Republican party is going to pay dearly for choosing him. Perhaps I will be wrong. Both parties have changed a lot in my lifetime. But I do remember a time when there was a Republican party that would have ended Trump's presidential run right here(see picture). But I'm too simple minded to understand that was his display of empathy, showing he's imagined what a life with a disability is like so much that he adopted their mannerisms. It was a moment of respect really. Not one of ridicule.

Attachments

• trumpmocking.jpg
    trumpmocking.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Did I say that Americans havent killed Americans? No

All that i did was post that there are Americans that have been killed by Illegal aliens.

Congrats, you TRIED to obfuscate, but not successful.

If you are on FB, here is a group to check out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/394523860751477/

All that i did was post that there are Americans that have been killed by Illegal aliens.

The thing is though that the crime rate attributed to the undocumented is significantly lower than the rest of the US population. We'd be safer if they made up more of the population.

Look, every crime and murder is a tragedy but FOX news will now run with that story every day and night for weeks. Meanwhile on average, FORTY SIX OTHERS IN THE USA ARE MURDERED EVERY SINGLE DAY!

'Build a wall and crime will fall,' says Trump. But it's been falling anyway. https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBSEoRe?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

Last edited:
The thing is though that the crime rate attributed to the undocumented is significantly lower than the rest of the US population. We'd be safer if they made up more of the population.

Look, every crime and murder is a tragedy but FOX news will now run with that story every day and night for weeks. Meanwhile on average, FORTY SIX OTHERS IN THE USA ARE MURDERED EVERY SINGLE DAY!

'Build a wall and crime will fall,' says Trump. But it's been falling anyway. https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBSEoRe?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

So are you saying that there are Americans that havent been killed by illegal aliens?

So, what is the cost of an American life? if the wall prevents 1 illegal alien from killing an American life isnt it worth it? If not, what is the number? Is the murder of 10 American lives acceptable? maybe the number is 100?

Don't forget Timothy McVeigh... American as Apple Pie, and a cold blooded, unrepentant terrorist.

'Build a wall and crime will fall,' says Trump. But it's been falling anyway. https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBSEoRe?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare[/QUOTE]

AMERICANS are MURDERED by illegal aliens! Each one of these MURDERS is one that would not have happened if the ILLEGAL had NOT been in our country! ... and we'd be SAFER!? Tell that to the families of those MURDERED!

You glibly state, "every crime and murder is a tragedy[...]" and then go on to bash Fox news!

Just think, if only Fox would refuse to report the LIE that, “statistics show the crime RATE is lower;” that a few MURDERS by ILLEGAL aliens here and there are OK because we need them to pick avocados, then we Americans would realize they have a RIGHT to be here.

Incidentally Fox News does report this as well. Fox has many guests on its various shows who use the podium to demagogue the issue. I have NEVER seen a conservative guest on CNN or MSNBC who was allowed to even answer the question posed to him. I don’t know why they bother showing up.

ILLEGALS STEAL construction jobs and have the nerve to claim, unchallenged, that Americans don't want to do these jobs!" “If only these AMERICANS would just shut up and Fox News would stop reporting this injustice, we could all live… in peace and harmony.”

I learned framing from a man whose ENTIRE family were framers. His father, his grandfather, his brothers, his uncles All... framers! Cheap labor destroyed that tradition!! Yeah Mexicans and Hispanics from Central and South America are good workers. They can do the job cheaper because they are willing to undergo immense privation in order to work here AND THEN SEND THEIR MONEY OUT OF OUR ECONOMY!!

Re “FOURTY SIX OTHERS:” How many of those murders are black on black? How many MURDERS are committed by inner city residents who have NO JOBS and NO HOPE. Why don’t you worry about them… like Trump does?

Re your “statistic” so often repeated by the left: I have studied enough math to know that statistical studies can be constructed so as to show ANY desired result. Example, “Trump is surely going to lose this election (of 2016) and Hillary will be our FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT… YEA! BUT in the end…

WE WON, YOU LOST GET OVER IT!

Last edited:
Don't forget Timothy McVeigh... American as Apple Pie, and a cold blooded, unrepentant terrorist.
I just can't resist paraphrasing Kronx, this is "whataboutism" and your implication that since American citizens have committed atrocities, a few MURDERS here and there by ILLEGAL aliens, is OK.
You forgot Charles Whitman.

I never said that illegal aliens murdering citizens was OK, Eddie. You gotta stop putting words in people's mouths. Where did I imply what you seem to have read into my post? Murder is wrong no matter who does it, in my opinion murder should be a federal Capital Offense.
Kill someone, and be convicted without any question of guilt, you forfeit your life. That goes equally for a citizen, and an illegal.

Lets recap the thread of discussion at approximately the time you started pointing out illegals were committing crimes:

- You copy and paste your "rules for radicals"
- I point out how your rules can easily apply to the Trump Admin. I gave a few examples.
-Out of the few examples I gave, you focus on only one - Trumps claims of a "crisis" at the border are making things seem worse than they really are.
-You respond with pointing out illegals who have killed people saying [paraphrasing] "Tell these people..."

That is a response. A continuation of a thread of discussion. But now you're claiming you weren't trying to make any point? Just a post that Americans have been killed by illegal aliens? And I'M the one obfuscating? Por fa fuckin' vor.

If people dying by illegal aliens is justification for saying there is a crisis at the border, for spending tax payer money to deploy troops to that border to face a crisis that doesn't exist and never materialized -- purely political theatre, gross exaggerations of the issue by vaguely implaying 4,000 terrorists cross the border, threats of declaring a national emergency and shutting down the government. Then by that logic those steps should be taken regarding Americans killing Americans because the numbers are FAR FAR greater therefore the crisis is far more severe and urgent.

Just yesterday an American killed 5 hostages in a bank in Florida. If only we had a wall around a bank that wouldnt have happened. Lets get some troops down to Florida because clearly there is a problem. Let's keep the government shutdown until the crisis in Florida is addressed. See how ridiculous that sounds?

Back