Max Sighting in Central PA--Enola

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelerBike

Reaction score
Hey, saw a fellow maxer yesterday on route 15, was it you???

How many vmaxers on this awesome forum live in central PA?

I'm new here but I live near St College I wasn't on 15 but I was out yesterday. I wanted to put some pics of my bike on here but I cant figure out how to do it?? Any Ideas?

You need a host. Go to photobucket.com and set up a free account. Then you upload photos to photobucket and you can insert the link to each photobucket posted photo here in the message box.

I know I'm not explaining it very clearly. Can anyone else help me here?

I live south of Lancaster. Have you ever been to Lawn or the Ephrata Bike breakfast meets? Ephrata gets an incredible variety of bikes. They do it the first Sunday of every month from April to November. Better bikes than any bike week I've been to anyway. Two months ago somebody ride in on a Vincent Black Knight.

I live south of Lancaster. Have you ever been to Lawn or the Ephrata Bike breakfast meets? Ephrata gets an incredible variety of bikes. They do it the first Sunday of every month from April to November. Better bikes than any bike week I've been to anyway. Two months ago somebody ride in on a Vincent Black Knight.

Yeah, I've been to First Sundays. I didn't make it this year though. I usually end up working the first weekend of the month. :damn angry:

I just saw a max outside of Carlisle on Monday 10-5. They were headed north on 114 then turned left on 944. I was in a line of other cars headed to an on site bid meeting. I didn't get too close but from what I can tell it looked like late 90's

Back