Maxers?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have no idea who I am then I guess that your not old school. Been gone a very long time. A bad divorce and loss of a job will do that.

Ive only heard stories,Welcome back.I think you've missed alot

Shit, next thing you know Lankee Yankee and Nobody will post up. I've only been around since I bought my 86 new in 86 but I'm working on old timer status.
PATMAX

Shit, next thing you know Lankee Yankee and Nobody will post up. I've only been around since I bought my 86 new in 86 but I'm working on old timer status.
PATMAX

Guess the stories I've heard must not be far off, and as with you Patmax , this " newbie" has only owned max's for twenty years!

I remember from my 'early' days in '08. Does that count as old school?

Good to see you back here Shawn, hope life's treating ya better these days and you'll get your ass on a Max sooner than later (if you don't have one already!)

wow, starting to hear from a few of the MIA members. That make 3 in as many weeks!

Sean

Who can forget the legendary flywheel pull to the nuts incident:biglaugh:...Not on here as much due to being unbelieveable busy at work these days. Hope you sort out your situation.

Tom

Just checked my join date - April '07

but I won't consider myself old school until the new school put down their Xbox controllers, get out and buy themselves a bike

Back