MAXGASSERS will be at Deals Gap this weekend!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Maxgasser seats will be available for test rides Friday and Saturday Through Manny Silvera. These are the "test ride seats" and very early production so not perfect as if you were to buy new from Rick P. They have been passed around and shipped all over the USA so the may be a scuff mark here or there. There will be a "standard density foam" for bigger riders and a softer version for those smaller riders. Manny will be on his black and chrome 127 HP rearwheel bike and should have all the tools to make the seat change for you. I hope everyone that has heard or have been thinking about a Maxgasser seat will be able to get a few hours seat time. Any and all comments would be appreciated via email to Rick at Maxgasser.com
Thanks, everyone be safe, have fun and I'll pray for good weather and no hurricane!
Sincerely, Patmax

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Pat, whos John P? Its Rick, not John. I wasnt aware that Rick had others selling his seat other than direct purchase?

I DONT, It is RICK although everything else is correct

Last edited:
Hey MATMAX:rofl_200:,I mean PATMAX whos this john:ummm: guy your talking about ,your the only one thats been helping me out:worthy: , and now Manny(thanks Manny) so anyone thats going to be there and wants to try out a MAXGASSER find Manny, but if you try to call the number on the MAXGASSER web site ask for RICK. PS Ive got one going to Austrialia next week!:clapping:

Just so you know. The calgary meet and greet should have 15 + bikes. Ill def give the seat its due. Hopefully it nabs you some work. I shoulda got you to mail me some buisness cards. Ill print off the title screen on your website and hand them out in the meantime....

Peace brotha,
Evan.....

Evan, whens the meet? maybe I could still get some cards to you.
and thanks for representing the MAXGASSER in the GREAT WHITE NORTH!:punk:

Hey MATMAX:rofl_200:,I mean PATMAX whos this john:ummm: guy your talking about ,your the only one thats been helping me out:worthy: , and now Manny(thanks Manny) so anyone thats going to be there and wants to try out a MAXGASSER find Manny, but if you try to call the number on the MAXGASSER web site ask for RICK. PS Ive got one going to Austrialia next week!:clapping:

Fixed the typo in his post for you John .... I mean Rick!!! :biglaugh:

Rick- this saturday... but i would take some to have on hand. ive always said ill do my part brotha!!!

srry for the hijack

peace,
evan...

Latest posts

Back