May God bless America and spare us from

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
Hillary

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 69
  • -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 66
  • -2.jpg
    -2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 67
  • -3.jpg
    -3.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 67
  • -4.jpg
    -4.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 77
Doesn't matter what your registration says.....do NOT let this horrible person back in the white house!!! :eusa_snooty:

Dan's right. THIS is who you need in the big house.
Smart. Beautiful. Excellent orator. Skilled negotiator. and.......
She loves guns.
Wish we had lady politicians like this in Canada!
If you agree to take The Biebs (permanently), we will gladly take her off your hands.
Cheers!
Sarah-Palin10.jpg

And oh yeah, I forgot to mention -
She is also compassionate, and keenly interested in world politics and current affairs. She was recently quoted as saying on a late night talk show.....
"My sympathies go out to the unfortunate citizens of Ebola"

I don't vote party lines, I vote for who I like. I *DON'T* like Hillary!

That used to be a good policy , back when men were honorable and respected the constitution . But now , if who you like , votes their party line , you may well be voting for someone who is in it for the party power and could give a rats rear end about the constitution and the welfare of this great country. Once they are in power there are no restrictions on which way they will vote on crucial foreign and domestic issues that can affect your ability to make your dreams come true.

None of us will vote for any of them but they will win anyway because it's so easy for talented people, motivated by fantastic pay to fix the electronic portions of the voting process.

and now Obama is trying to bypass the Electoral College and has the support of 10 states already and this will make the popular vote the deciding factor which will make it even a lot easier to fix the election. We are going to have a government completely controlled by the democrats in the next mid term election.

The Dems like to have the Frank's of this world (other world?) to vote for them, it saves on busing the votes in, and the muscle to intimidate conservative voters at the polling places!

Honestly, I'm with that wack job Savage; "If you're under 20 and republican, you have no heart. If you're over 30 and democrat, you have no brain."

:rofl_200:Did she really say that?:clapping:
And oh yeah, I forgot to mention -
She is also compassionate, and keenly interested in world politics and current affairs. She was recently quoted as saying on a late night talk show.....
"My sympathies go out to the unfortunate citizens of Ebola"

Latest posts

Back