MCN Full test on 28th August

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron

Reaction score
MCN Full test on 27th August

Next weeks edition of the Motorcycle news has a full test of the new Max.
Can't wait!
Also, totally off topic, on the 28th AC/DC's new single Rock'n'Roll Train from the forthcoming new album Black Ice gets released to radio stations. :eusa_dance:

Last edited:
No, but the first two singles are supposed to rock :punk:.:rofl_200:

I couldn't resist. I hope it will have the 1/4 mile times.:worthy:

Can't wait for the review. Does it include a 1/4 mile run?

It said full test so I would expect a 1/4 mile run :clapping:
A guy at the local bike meet claims he spoke to someone at Mitsui who told him the new Max is a 9.5sec qtr machine. I cant vouch for the accuracy but the same guy knew the UK MRSP a month before Yamaha UK released it so he is either a BSer who made a lucky guess at the price or has a line with someone in the know.

Just ordered mine yesterday. Can't wait to see the specs. Too bad I won't be able to get my bike until February. :-(

I'm still waiting on a delivery date!!

February is when I get home from Afghanistan. The dealer, if he gets it before I get home (I hope), will be putting it in the showroom for all to see and I'll just stop by and pick it up. A nice 'welcome home' present to myself. :clapping:

February is when I get home from Afghanistan. The dealer, if he gets it before I get home (I hope), will be putting it in the showroom for all to see and I'll just stop by and pick it up. A nice 'welcome home' present to myself. :clapping:

If you need someone to "break it in" for you, feel free to call me and I'll be down to pick it up. I'll deliver it in person with a fresh coat of wax on it.

Come back safely and I hope your last few months go by quickly!

Yes that would be a great welcome home present!! Good luck and have a safe trip home!!

Thanks, but I think I'll be able to break her in myself. :)

And thanks to both of you! I'll do my best to make it home safe!

Latest posts

Back