Mechanics on East Coast

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 12424

Reaction score
I'm replacing my control cables with longer ones to raise my handlebars. I'm having them made. I don't think I trust the local Yamaha dealer to do this. I live in Maryland. Does anyone know of someone in MD, PA, or VA that could do this?

I believe Motion Pro can do this, look them up on the internet . you give them the over length and they make it to your spec. Sean Morley [email protected] probably can do it too.

Looking for a mechanic in Pennsylvania for my 2005 vmax
This is the Gen 2 area. You may want to start a new thread in the Gen 1 area.

By the way, most things you can do yourself. The folks here are very helpful and can walk you through it. The resident expert is @one2dmax . He's out in Kansas but if you need parts or total rebuilds he's the guy to contact.

By the way, most things you can do yourself. The folks here are very helpful and can walk you through it. The resident expert is @one2dmax . He's out in Kansas but if you need parts or total rebuilds he's the guy to contact.
Whoops. Typo. I have a 2009.

Since when?

Back