1st Gen V-Max Mechanics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamJosh31301

Reaction score
VMax Year
Hey everyone, new member here. I have a quick question. It is increasingly becoming difficult to get dealerships to work on my bike and I cannot find any Vmax mechanic other than at dealerships. I live in Massachusetts and will travel pretty far to get a good Vmax mechanic. Does anybody have information regarding this. I could do the work myself but I find that I don’t have the time to do a lot of the stuff I need to do. I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

I'm sure you can find an independent shop which can provide you with good service. Asking here, there should be some resources info rolling-in. If you need something bigger, like a 2nd gear repair you can go to PCW in central NY, LCR in Rochester NY, and there are always shipping options for an engine to be worked on by CaptainKyle ([email protected]) in TN or Sean Morley ([email protected]) in KS. For specialties like carburetors those guys or dannymax [email protected] S.E. NYS.

Last edited:
I'm sure you can find an independent shop which can provide you with good service. Asking here, there should be some resources info rolling-in. If you need something bigger, like a 2nd gear repair you can go to PCW in central NY, LCR in Rochester NY, and there are always shipping options for an engine to be worked on by CaptainKyle ([email protected]) in KY or Sean Morley ([email protected]) in KS. For specialties like carburetors those guys or dannymax [email protected] S.E. NYS.
Kyles in Tenn by the way

Hey everyone, new member here. I have a quick question. It is increasingly becoming difficult to get dealerships to work on my bike and I cannot find any Vmax mechanic other than at dealerships. I live in Massachusetts and will travel pretty far to get a good Vmax mechanic. Does anybody have information regarding this. I could do the work myself but I find that I don’t have the time to do a lot of the stuff I need to do. I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.
Hello, for mechanical work I will only take my Vmax to the Yamaha/Suzuki dealership here in NJ.

Latest posts

Back