membership over 200!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
We just hit 201 on the member list.everyone should try to spread the word.I want to see 2000 someday.Keep up the good work Buster!

shawn kloker said:
We just hit 201 on the member list.everyone should try to spread the word.I want to see 2000 someday.Keep up the good work Buster!

We should buy a gift for the 201st member, something ~ $50 a vmax accessory or something. how about that? and a gift for member 300 or lets do a lottery for all members and the winner will win one of my clocks or a volt meter.But only the active members not the spying ones.
:banana: I'll donate it.:bicycle:
________
buy grinders

Attachments

• Clock 001.jpg
    Clock 001.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
whats the deal on the clock there?

Oh and as for the real subject matter in this thread. Meh, not sure I'd fork over prizes for signing up. Things like that generally attract the kinda ppl you don't want around. However, like was already mentioned, they would have to be a contributing member to win.

firefly said:
We should buy a gift for the 201st member, something ~ $50 a vmax accessory or something. how about that? and a gift for member 300 or lets do a lottery for all members and the winner will win one of my clocks or a volt meter.But only the active members not the spying ones.
:banana: I'll donate it.:bicycle:
Hey Ib, that's a pretty good idea, and I appreciate the donation of a gift. I think it should go to something more substantial than just registering here as a user though. Maybe some type of contest or something?:uhm00000: I'm open to all suggestions.

Back