Merry Christmas, etc.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
To this motley crew of Vmax riders:
Proud to be one of the most motley of the crew! Kathy and I wish you all a Merry Christmas, a belated Happy Hanukkah, or if you are non religious - a great and peaceful season.

Oh yeah, Happy Festivus too!

merry Christmas all !! May it be spent with friends & family & loved ones. And hopefully there's something for Max under the tree.!!

Festivus for the rest of us!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good ride :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas again. I just got back from a 75 mile ride in 60 degree weather in Rhode Island on Christmas day! What a trip. I got some new riding boots and gloves and figured wtf why not. Can't remember to many Christmas day's that I would have been out riding. Have fun everyone and be safe, I'm going to go do a few more miles.

Merry Christmas again. I just got back from a 75 mile ride in 60 degree weather in Rhode Island on Christmas day! What a trip. I got some new riding boots and gloves and figured wtf why not. Can't remember to many Christmas day's that I would have been out riding. Have fun everyone and be safe, I'm going to go do a few more miles.

Same here in Wistah...Merry Christmas from a Harley rider to all my Max brothers...:punk:

Many times we just see an avatar, and no face. Well, here's mine with my family. Only 4 kids in the picture as two have moved out and on their own.

Exactly 3 years ago on Christmas Day, I woke up from a 6-day coma in a Hungarian hospital ER following my car crash. Broken face and skull, unable to talk because of a tracheotomy, hallucinating from heavy medication, and wrists tied to the bed. But God took my hand and helped me through those dark days and experience an awesome recovery. So much to be thankful for!

Hope you and your families had a wonderful Christmas.

Family_zpsds58igpo.jpg

A great family shot, thank God your recovery has gone so-well. Merry belated Christmas to all, and a safe new year.

:punk: that's what I'm talking about. Too busy myself, but I'm getting out there the next chance I get.
Steve-o

Back