Merry Christmas everybody

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas Day .
Weather here is hot , blue sky and no wind . Dont like my chances of getting out for a ride tho .
Got the usual stuff and a back massager . Sales on tomorro so am on the hunt for outdoor furniture . Getting ready now for xmas dinner (lunch) hope you all have a good 1 .
So who got all the bike stuff then ... ?:clapping::punk:

Greetings and good tidings. I did'nt get any bike related stuff this year. Still have my eye on the RSV4 but will check out the BMW 1000 and Duc Streetfighter as well. Still have to wait for some stock picks to come through next year before I do anything. I'm hoping for good news to come though.

Merry Christmas to all V-Maxers. Crazy ass weather here in north Texas. I went riding yesterday in 75 degrees, today snow? WTF!:snow::santa:

Merry Christmas everyone!:newyear0::merrychristmas::xmas:. Won't be Christmas here yet for a few hours, but everyone post up their favourite/best gift in this thread!

Merry Christmas to everone. Texmax I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Yestrday nice and today FREAKING snow. I moved here hoping to never too see a snow flake and now snow every where. What the hell? Oh well merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everone. Texmax I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Yestrday nice and today FREAKING snow. I moved here hoping to never too see a snow flake and now snow every where. What the hell? Oh well merry Christmas!

Been hot here for 3 - 4 days but there is cold shit weather on the way . :bang head:

Greetings and good tidings. I did'nt get any bike related stuff this year. Still have my eye on the RSV4 but will check out the BMW 1000 and Duc Streetfighter as well. Still have to wait for some stock picks to come through next year before I do anything. I'm hoping for good news to come though.

Merry Christmas,
That RSV4 is an awesome bike.I hope when I wake up it will be in my garage!!

Merry Christmas everyone!:newyear0::merrychristmas::xmas:. Won't be Christmas here yet for a few hours, but everyone post up their favourite/best gift in this thread!

And a very:merrychristmas: to all my VMF Brothers from east central New York!!

My best & favorite gift is a JR Sonic black leather jacket which my beautiful wife gave me.

On holiday here in Adelaide Australia , temp forecast 42Deg C the other day
or 107.6 F
in other words HOT

Thats just feckin ugly hot . Seen any vmax there ?

My best gift i bought myself ... outdoor furniture so im putting it together now :clapping:

Attachments

• xmas 09 013.jpg
    xmas 09 013.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 14
Thats just feckin ugly hot . Seen any vmax there ?

My best gift i bought myself ... outdoor furniture so im putting it together now :clapping:

Not seen any , in fact not seen all that many bikes about.
Nice chairs! Now you can sit down and admire that Vmax in the shed.

hope you all had a good holiday.mine was good healthy wife and son,not to much to drink,just enough of the inlaws, good day.
AND my son got me a pair of firstgear heated gloves:clapping::clapping:.with controller.... so dannymax nexttime its sub 40-45 and you think you here a max comming you just might see me taking my new gloves for a "test" ride!

(Ill call first)

hope you all had a good holiday.mine was good healthy wife and son,not to much to drink,just enough of the inlaws, good day.
AND my son got me a pair of firstgear heated gloves:clapping::clapping:.with controller.... so dannymax nexttime its sub 40-45 and you think you here a max comming you just might see me taking my new gloves for a "test" ride!

(Ill call first)

Nice gift!!....I'll be listening for ya!! :clapping: I'll just throw on my JR jacket, flip the switch on the grip warmers and we'll go cruising down the Taconic, all nice and toasty warm!! :eek:h yeah:

its a date after the first of the year. Im gonna play with some of the correction tables :ummm:eek:n twisted and if shes running ok:clapping: Ill see you on the warm side of jannuary:eusa_dance:prolly a friday!

Just wanted to stop in a wish everyone a belated
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Be safe out there !!
:merrychristmas::santa::grinch::newyear0:
Chris

Back