Merry Christmas, & Happey New Year

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klatuu

Reaction score
I haven't been around the forum that much in 2014. My wife & I got a little something right before Christmas 2013 that kept me otherwise occupied.

Wishing everyone here fun & safe riding in 2015.

6748-8x10_zpsbc752835.jpg

Congrats and happy holidays to you and everyone else on the forum. I know Tex85 became a dad this year, lets turn this into the "birth" thread! All parents that had a birth this year (grand kids count too), post them up!!

This has been an amazing year. Getting to know a Son and His Family who were lost to me for 25 years. 2 of the Most Wonderful Grandchildren to grace this earth. Long story but through no fault of our own. 1st Wife's:bang head:

Next year if it can possibly be any better.:clapping:

Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year to Everyone here.....

And Congrats to Klatuu and Family...............

Congrats to Klatuu, and to EVERYONE that has had new additions to their families.

Congrats to klatuu and tex85 on thier new lil family members,And dave on his reunion.Wish everyone the best christmas possible,MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Thanks Buster and grats to you Klatuu you are a few months ahead of me in the game!

My little one is already taking after me...

uploadfromtaptalk1419303585429.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL you fellow Vmaxers. Ride safe, be safe and live life to it's fullest! Good bless our troops and law enforcement! Take care!

Gettin close tomorrow is the big day,Bless each and everyone.Brothers all.MERRY Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year to all the forum members and their families.........

Back