Merry Christmas To Me!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxviewnet

Reaction score
Gave myself a little Christmas cheer. :santa:

Attachments

• IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2702.jpg
    IMG_2702.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 43
I got a couple cans of Molto Dolce and a new Peterson so thats a great start. I'm pretty sure Santa will drop off a new set of Dunlops for Maxine, spring will be here before we know it and those crappy Metzlers have got to go!

Love the cups, especially the 2nd one in the pic, where did those come from?

I think you guys must have been good this year!!! I told Santa that I could explain....:confused2:

Did my shopping at Lowes this year. First the dishwasher puked water all over the floor, then exactly a week later, the washing machine coughed up a hairball.. Good thing there's nobody left to shop for, I won't go broke!

Santa said I was a good boy, so I got me some wheels( for the vega)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 20
Those look like Minilite knock-offs. I always liked that style.

ClickHandler.ashx

My house gift was going from a DSL line to fiber optic, much faster!

Santa said I was a good boy, so I got me some wheels( for the vega)

Ha, yes, a good one!

I used to get so frustrated trying to upload pics, but now I can select several and in <15 seconds, they're online. Much better than a DSL!

Just added Vboost to your Internet!:rocket bike:

Well things are moving ahead for me on the Info. Highway. First I go from a DSL to fiber optic at home, and then our son just handed me a Galaxy S7 edge, unlocked. He's been doing the data transfer tonight, almost done from my iPhone 4 32 GB. I'm dropping Verizon and switching to straighttalk, which is co-located on ATT towers, and my bill will drop $100/month! A good deal, and thanks to our son, who has his B.S. in computer science. It's good to see the education at work.

Well things are moving ahead for me on the Info. Highway. First I go from a DSL to fiber optic at home, and then our son just handed me a Galaxy S7 edge, unlocked. He's been doing the data transfer tonight, almost done from my iPhone 4 32 GB. I'm dropping Verizon and switching to straighttalk, which is co-located on ATT towers, and my bill will drop $100/month! A good deal, and thanks to our son, who has his B.S. in computer science. It's good to see the education at work.

Fyi, you can actually get straighttalk on the Verizon network as well if you order the proper sim directly from their website. Cheapest possible way to get on the Verizon network which truly is the best cell network at this time. If I remember correctly the Samsung flagship phones were all supporting GSM and CDMA network.

Back