Met another Vmax owner yesterday

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marauder03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I was at a gas station filling up my Vmax, I always try to get it as full as possible without dumping fuel everywhere and as I’m staring into my gas tank filling it up I hear a very familiar sound approaching me and as it got closer and realized the guy was pulling up to me. Well I look up and he’s right next to me and as I’m looking at his bike I over filled my bike with fuel and it puked all over the place, not the best first impression but it was kinda funny. So anyway we end up talking for about an hour and I told him about this forum and he told me about his and as were talking about buying parts and ordering stuff I mentioned Sean and he told me how he has had excellent dealings with Sean as so have I . So to try and keep this short it comes down to Sean is absolutely a great resource and must be a really good person as well! It’s great to meet a fellow Vmax enthusiast and a pretty nice guy. In my area I rarely see other Vmax’s so this was a pretty good experience. So I’d like to give Sean a shout out, he has definitely helped me out so thanks Sean!

Yesterday I was at a gas station filling up my Vmax, I always try to get it as full as possible without dumping fuel everywhere and as I’m staring into my gas tank filling it up I hear a very familiar sound approaching me and as it got closer and realized the guy was pulling up to me. Well I look up and he’s right next to me and as I’m looking at his bike I over filled my bike with fuel and it puked all over the place, not the best first impression but it was kinda funny. So anyway we end up talking for about an hour and I told him about this forum and he told me about his and as were talking about buying parts and ordering stuff I mentioned Sean and he told me how he has had excellent dealings with Sean as so have I . So to try and keep this short it comes down to Sean is absolutely a great resource and must be a really good person as well! It’s great to meet a fellow Vmax enthusiast and a pretty nice guy. In my area I rarely see other Vmax’s so this was a pretty good experience. So I’d like to give Sean a shout out, he has definitely helped me out so thanks Sean!
That was me!!! High Steve!!

Im guessing that EVERYONE who's had any dealing with Sean has had an "excellent dealing with Sean".

That's been my experiences anyway, and many others that ive read about here. 👍

T$

...I've been through two. Do the math!
Courtesy of the American Cancer Society:

Screening recommendations for those at average risk for colorectal cancer

• People at average risk should start regular screening at age 45.
  • People who are in good health and expected to live at least more 10 years should continue regular screening through the age of 75.

Visual exams:

• Colonoscopy every 10 years
That means desert_max is age 55.

A youngster.

Or as I prefer to refer to youth, "whippersnapper."

https://makeagif.com/i/lMH0Bo

Courtesy of the American Cancer Society:

Screening recommendations for those at average risk for colorectal cancer

• People at average risk should start regular screening at age 45.
  • People who are in good health and expected to live at least more 10 years should continue regular screening through the age of 75.

Visual exams:

• Colonoscopy every 10 years
That means desert_max is age 55.

A youngster.

Or as I prefer to refer to youth, "whippersnapper."

https://makeagif.com/i/lMH0Bo

Lol. My math must be a little off.

I think many of you, @Fire-medic in particular, remember Dave Barry the incredibly funny humor columnist for the Miami herald. I believe he is retired living the good life now, but one of his most memorable columns I will never forget. Came out at about the time I had my first one. If you are of the age of 45 and above, you really need to read this. It will make you think, and most of all it'll make you laugh like hell - especially if you've been through this!

Journey to your colon

Last edited:
I think many of you, @Fire-medic in particular, remember Dave Barry the incredibly funny humor columnist for the Miami herald. I believe he is retired living the good life now, but one of his most memorable columns I will never forget. Came out at about the time I had my first one. If you are of the age of 45 and above, you really need to read this. It will make you think, and most of all it'll make you laugh like hell - especially if you've been through this!

Journey to your colon
‘‘What if I spurt on Andy?’‘ How do you apologize to a friend for something like that? Flowers would not be enough.
-from 'Journey to your colon' by Dave Barry. It refers to the bowel cleanser you drink before the procedure, and its effect on your alimentary canal. And, possibly, your gastroenterologist.

Dave Berry used to live down the street from where we are. He is one of my favorite writers. He used to write a great column Sundays for the Miami Herald. At Christmas, he would have readers send-in nominations for crazy Christmas gifts, and he would write about them, things you could actually purchase. That was always a great one. Another one he did was a month-by-month year's review, at the end of December, which always had me repeatedly laughing out-loud. A favorite Dave Barry refrain was, "I am not making this-up!"

He also sponsored the Miami Herald-Tropic Hunt, which was a scavenger hunt every year, at each place, you had to solve a riddle. One year my wife placed fourth, when you solved all the riddles and came-up with an answer, you had to call a phone number, and recite some obscure phrase that you discovered from all the riddles. She had trouble getting-through to the phone number, and when she finally-did, she recited the phrase, and it was Dave Barry himself who told her, "sorry, you missed 3rd place by three seconds!."

Last edited:
Back