Metzler ME 880 Install

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Well I got the wheel off, tomorrow I go and get it mounted/balanced.

V-MaxTire1.jpg

V-MaxTire2.jpg

They aren't the stickiest tires made so they last and last...

I have the radial version on my Max and am very happy with it. I wouldn't put it on my sport bike but it works well on the Vmax.:thumbs up:

Well maybe I won't scare the mud out of me when I tag second gear with this tire. When I saw 12 o'clock by accident, it was un-nerving a tad. :D

Hey Quarterhorse. Sweet bike dude!!!:punk: What seat is that? Are those the drag bars I hear folks talking about?

Hey Quarterhorse. Sweet bike dude!!!:punk: What seat is that? Are those the drag bars I hear folks talking about?

Hey thanks man!

That seat is a Corbin, which I'm going to send up to get it trimmed up. It's a little fat like a horse saddle, and a little firm for me. I'm going to have a gel pack put in and more of a "cut in" for me to sit in too.

Yup, those are drag bars, not sure if their the particular ones everybody's talking about. I got mine from Python and love 'em!

Hey thanks man!

That seat is a Corbin, which I'm going to send up to get it trimmed up. It's a little fat like a horse saddle, and a little firm for me. I'm going to have a gel pack put in and more of a "cut in" for me to sit in too.

Yup, those are drag bars, not sure if their the particular ones everybody's talking about. I got mine from Python and love 'em!

I bought my Flanders drag bars at J&P because they are wider and everything I have fits. Plus I'm a wide guy and need the stretch...:thumbs up:

I bought the black ones.

Yeah, that's the only complaint I have about these bars, are that the resevoirs are right over the front forks, so I can't slide 'em up at all.

Well I got the wheel off, tomorrow I go and get it mounted/balanced.

V-MaxTire1.jpg

V-MaxTire2.jpg

Looks like you are missing those centerstand tabs.That is the only thing that I don't like about kerkers.I also buy all of my handlebars from Sean Morley.Nice bars for a good price.

Looks like you are missing those centerstand tabs.That is the only thing that I don't like about kerkers.I also buy all of my handlebars from Sean Morley.Nice bars for a good price.

Acutally, the tabs are there, that's what I jacked the bike up on. I couldn't use a jack stand on the r/h side of the bike, thus that block is there. The l/f side I could get a stand under the frame oh so easy.

Acutally, the tabs are there, that's what I jacked the bike up on. I couldn't use a jack stand on the r/h side of the bike, thus that block is there. The l/f side I could get a stand under the frame oh so easy.

Didn't you say it was a Hindle pipe with a Kerker can?:ummm:

Maybe you could find a used center stand to just stick in for maintenance.That's what I do.

Latest posts

Back