Mi Hooligan ride Sat Aug 23rd

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
Thinking about a Travers type of ride, meet for breakfast early and head north, open for suggestions on route/destination...........................Tom.

sunday would work better for me. My work dont allow me to get started until 9am and it would take me 3 hours to get to GR. and i could get delayed at the border and that would make for a later start.

Thinking about a Travers type of ride, meet for breakfast early and head north, open for suggestions on route/destination...........................Tom.

Sounds great for the day and route Tom. I'll know next week for sure but this ride is one I hate to miss out on! :punk:

I'll try to make it work. I'm looking forward to this ride.:punk:

Last edited:
If all goes to plan I will be in TC @ Cycle Moore campground with a bunch of Inmates from ADVrider forum from Friday, no make that Thursday to Sunday. If your heading North I could rendezvous somewhere along the route on Sunday.

Last edited:
Here's the route that's planned for ADV riders...

ADV%2BRoute.PNG
[/QUOTE]

That looks like a awsome ride Tom, I had planned on taking advantage of part of that route, We will meet at the Bob Evans at US31 and 46 "Apple Ave" in Muskegon at 8am for breakfast, hit the road at 9am and take 31 north to Manistee where we will take 22 up to Northport and back down by Sutton and Grand Travers Bay, catch 31 and ride up the other side of the bay through Charlevoix and Petoskey where we will find M119 and head north through the Tunnel of Trees, from there we will backtrack and catch 131 south for home, there will be frequent fuel stops "every 80-100 mi" and lunch somewhere early afternoon..............Tom.

That's one helluva nice looking planned trip ..I can see now why you guy's put up with all that snow .. I personally would have to many kids if the snow stuck around for more then week around here. Ride safe and if ya get a chance would love to see sum pics ..

That looks like a awsome ride Tom, I had planned on taking advantage of part of that route, We will meet at the Bob Evans at US31 and 46 "Apple Ave" in Muskegon at 8am for breakfast, hit the road at 9am and take 31 north to Manistee where we will take 22 up to Northport and back down by Sutton and Grand Travers Bay, catch 31 and ride up the other side of the bay through Charlevoix and Petoskey where we will find M119 and head north through the Tunnel of Trees, from there we will backtrack and catch 131 south for home, there will be frequent fuel stops "every 80-100 mi" and lunch somewhere early afternoon..............Tom.
That route looks nice Tom! It will take me most of the way to the bridge, then it's about an hour to home. I hope to meet up where you will turn onto M-22 sometime after 10 am.

I just realized that this is a Saturday ride, and that is the same time the ADVrider ride is going on. Who knows, maybe we'll meet somewhere on M-22!
I think that I will steal some of your route though Tom, it's been a while since I've been down the Tunnel of Trees which will make for a nice ride home on Sunday.

600 miles in one day lets do it Tom. If i get friday off i will go. Thanks for putting on great ride like this Tom.

I have friday off and i will be ready to enjoy the sun and sand and twisty's. Still looking for a gen 2 race with my weight im not sure i can win. Come on gen 2 step up.

I was thinking about staying at a campground and sleeping in my truck if i can get a few more to stay.

The weather is looking good so far, but it's early.... Thanks for helping out on this Tom, you know my work and home schedule has been crazy this season.

patric i bet you lunch i can ride a longer wheelie on saturday than you.:biglaugh:

Back