Miami FL Seized vehicles auction 10-18-12

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.local10.com/news/US-Marshals-to-auction-off-50-cars-jet-skis-motorcycles/-/1717324/17025766/-/3c799l/-/index.html

Somebody w/lots of illegal disposable income likes Barracudas, Mustangs, and Camaros, besides a bunch of other desireable stuff! Be sure to pick a few favorites, 49 to choose from.
1930-FORD-HOT-ROD-JPG.jpg

1970-Plymouth-Barracuda-JPG.jpg

2008-DUCATI-1098S-MOTORCYCLE-JPG.jpg

2000-DODGE-VIPER-GTS-JPG.jpg

and a lot more!

Well that hardly gives me enough time to beg borrow and steal enough money. How much you wanna bet that the previous "owners" don 't have have someone buying their cars back for them.
I would be. Do you suppose they have keys, titles and run? Just food for thought.

Well that hardly gives me enough time to beg borrow and steal enough money. How much you wanna bet that the previous "owners" don 't have have someone buying their cars back for them.
I would be. Do you suppose they have keys, titles and run? Just food for thought.

This is a US government sale, you get title from probably the US Marshal's Service. I dunno how-long they have been sitting, you can't go to those expecting to pay top-dollar, as they may require repairs, and probably do. It's the kind of place you go w/a flatbed or a transporter if you are buying multiples.

Sign me up for the McLaren Mercedes. The blown Plum Crazy Cuda ain't bad nor is the blown Vette and pro street Camaro. Ah to have Jay Leno money, I could be dangerous!

Back