Michelin Commander RADIAL front and back in stock sizes? is this true?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Builder

Reaction score
In the past I read number of articles on how to install radial tires on VMAX, which were involved changing the rims,... an expensive painful process. That had to be done since there were no radial tires made for the bike on stock sizes (110/90V 18" and 150/90V 15")

I was just trying to order a paid of tires online and noticed there ARE radial tires on those sizes available! Michelin Commander

http://www.bikebandit.com/product/3754

Is this a new product? or am I doing something wrong?

That is an error in their product details. These are bias ply tires.

Antone know if there any good ?
Chris

I have ran the commanders on my VMAX with stock wheels..
I really liked them! They were very smooth riding tire low noise and the traction was a little better then the ME880 but they are expensive but hey they are Michelin and thats the cadilac of tires!

Speaking of French, anybody here like the movie Better Off Dead?

haha no worries I gave up on those arseholes 24 years ago! Still thought it was funny, hey I'm still into cheese wine and dirty women - all the best qualities found in a true French bugger.. :eusa_dance:

OTOH, I've run a LOT of Michelin tires on both cars and bikes, and they are WAY better than most of the rest. Cheap at CostCo too..

I have been boycotting French products and companies for years. Just my political view.

You would be surprised how many French owned products are sold in the US. Car & Driver, Cycle World, Road & Track, BF Goodrich, Uniroyal, BIC, Fina, Total Gas, Motel 6, Red Roof Inns, Universal Studios, Dannon Yogurt, Krups, Motown Records!, Nissan autos, tons of alcohol companies (Glenlivet, Chivas Regal, Hennessy, Jameson, Martel Cognac, Moet, Dom P., Royal Canadian, etc), ProScan, RCA, T-Fal........... It goes on and on. Some of the products I really like but will not buy.

I have been boycotting French products and companies for years. Just my political view.

You would be surprised how many French owned products are sold in the US. Car & Driver, Cycle World, Road & Track, BF Goodrich, Uniroyal, BIC, Fina, Total Gas, Motel 6, Red Roof Inns, Universal Studios, Dannon Yogurt, Krups, Motown Records!, Nissan autos, tons of alcohol companies (Glenlivet, Chivas Regal, Hennessy, Jameson, Martel Cognac, Moet, Dom P., Royal Canadian, etc), ProScan, RCA, T-Fal........... It goes on and on. Some of the products I really like but will not buy.

But you are willing to buy Japenese?

and how about other asian made products?

Right. You and me outside, now!

:rofl_200:

I KNEW you wouldn't let that slip by ! :biglaugh: Note to forum : never call out a VMAX ridin' French-man - those dudes are CRAZY !!! I hear on the local news there's a French-Max burnin' up Interstate 4 every day, but the cops can't catch him...:rocket bike:

It is really more of a protest against French politics. I've found in my experience that most people the world over are great. It just seems the politicians (even ours) ruin it for the rest of us. Based on our hundreds of years of intertwined history, I feel we should be (and wish we were) better political allies.

On another note, my Dad hated it when I bought any Japanese product. He was at Pearl Harbor (on the Nevada), Coral Sea, Midway, and many other Pacific battles during WWII. He lost his closest brother on the Hornet at Midway. To his dying day, he never purchased a Japanese product and that got very difficult in his later years as most electronic products were made in Japan. He never tried to unduly influence me though. He just didn't want to hear about any of my "Jap" purchases.

:protest::eek:ff topic sign::eek:fftopic::6a::th_signs60::surf:

Ok enough about the french,, japnese, chinese... WTF !! talk about commander tires or bitch some where else if you have issues with the polly vue fonce sway idiots I dont like em either but damn

Latest posts

Back