Michigan Event July 7-8

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all that came out for the ride Saturday! I was actually a little worried it was going to be a small turn out this year but we ended up with 19 or 20 bikes so all was good! I hoped everyone liked the stop at Zeigler's, I found out at a later date the demo rides were dirt only and the trailer would be stationed out back at the motocross track so that didn't go like I hoped, though I thought lunch was fantastic! Food was good as was the service, I didn't expect them to set up tables for us leading into the showroom, pretty good hospitality in my opinion. Their online store http://www.cyclepartsnation.com/ is a great place to get good deals on factory parts.

We are thinking about moving the ride a little farther south next year and invading the Elkhart Bike Night Saturday night with some V Max thunder :punk:
I contacted Zieglers to see what they had in the way of Super Tenere's and also mentioned that I contacted them because of the above post. The rep (Cole) emailed me back and said:
"That's great to hear! I was working when they came up and it was very impressive to see all those V Maxes all in one spot, they had some very cool bikes."
I asked about test rides and he said to give him a couple day notice and he will be sure to have it ready for me to test ride. They seem like a good dealer and will be down to see them sometime in September on a home Michigan football game if I can score some tickets(2).

Back