Michigan Event July 8-9

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmax

Reaction score
Mark your calendars for the annual Michigan ride with the Hooligans
Date: July 8-9

Friday earlybird ride leaves at 2:00pm
(Possible earlier ride for those early arrivals)
Dinner ride leaves at 6:0pm

Saturday ride leaves at 10:30am
Lunch 1-1:30
Dinner ride 6:00pm

Motel info:

Travelodge
111 AMPEY ROAD
PAW PAW, MI 49079
Phone: 269-657-1111
Travelodge.com

Group rate $80 Reserved under “Vmax”

More info TBA

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Whoo hoo ! count me in it was an awesome ride last year!! can't wait for this one !!!!!!

This is one you don't want to miss!...................Always a great time on this ride!...............:punk:.................Tom.

Count me in. I wont miss this. Can wait to meet some more vmax riders. A guy rode by my house on a max yesterday. Thought about chasing him down but didnt. Lol

I'm planning on riding down on Saturday morning for the ride and going back home in the evening.

I missed this ride last year because of a conflict with my 50th Birthday Party. I'll be there this time, looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hope you can make it John. Last year was an awesome ride and we're working to make this one just as good. I was out riding last Sunday to work on this years route, should be a good one.

Hoping to see a lot of V Maxes this year. Get your rooms booked!!

Rode 180 miles Saturday working out the route! Hoping no surprise construction pops up on any of the good roads. Get you room booked if you haven't already!

Had a great time!!........:punk:......Thanks for setting up another awesome ride!...............Gave my V-Boost plenty of exercise today!.......:biglaugh:.......Tom.

Thanks to everyone who did the work putting this ride together. I had lots of fun and learned more about my bike in two days, than in the three years that I've owned it. See you all next next year.

Back