Michigan Help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone near Galien Mi? Need some assistance possibly. Might be worth some money or trade but will require some labor and efforts.

Sean

Sorry Sean, that is furthest away form me in Michigan that you can get. There are several others that live in the area, but it may be better to contact them through FB.

That's about 2 hours south of me, there are a lot of southern Mi Vmaxers. Try Face Book Sean I'm sure you can get the help. If not, let me know and I will see what I can do.

I'm in Niles Sean, it's only about 20 min away from me. If you still have my number give me a shout and I can try to help

sent from my HTC Rezound using tapatalk

Good talking to you Scott. Let's see what you come up with!

I lived a bit north of there just north of I-94. To see where the town is I looked for news and found this: http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2012/07/closing_of_galien_township_sch_1.html

When the town sells the fire station doors to the equipment bays, things are probably going downhill. In the article it mentions an 1836 doc which says a Catholic order almost built a college there. Instead they decided to go south of the MI/IN state line, where they founded U of Notre Dame. Funny what fate can do.

I think the freight shipping would be what the doors cost now.

Latest posts

Back