Michigan hooligan ride?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this?
MI VMAX Hooligan emblem.jpg

All's I see below your avatar is a big X, no pic. Got a wheelie shot on M-37? Or the bike in front of "Welcome to Hell MI?"

I was just being a hooligan and putting the picture upside down on purpose

Just waiting for other brother Hooligans to chime in and put something together for a first ride this year

I was just being a hooligan and putting the picture upside down on purpose

Oh, you Hooligans! Like the guy I saw riding his Triumph twin by the Detroit Airport in Taylor MI in the late 1960's. He had his helmet (required in MI at the time) strapped to his knee, because the MI Motor Vehicle Code said you had to wear one, but the Hooligans seized upon the loophole, "it doesn't say where you have to-wear it!"

What do you have for an avatar to post?

Absolutely nothing of a negative meaning, just trying to inject some levity into a grim situation.

Personally, I'm staying at home, and only leaving the house if I absolutely have-to. No riding. Here in south Florida, there is a 'stay at home, except for food, Rx, or employment at an essential business' order. It's for two counties which have nearly 5 million people. I had contact with a friend who is an ER head and it's got weeks to-go before the numbers begin to subside. Isolation and social-distancing unless absolutely-necessary to be out. The short-term sacrifice will help to ensure long-term survival.

My ears are perked.

I live near Hell and I now have a Vmax. In fact I rode through there earlier this evening.

I'd be thinking a Saturday ride could be memorable when we are all well enough again.

I enjoy a spirited ride, but don't know if I could ever qualify as a Hooligan, though.

-Mike

I live on the edge of Whitmore Lake Michigan and South Lyon Michigan I ride to Hell Michigan weekly dam site Inn obviously I will p.m. you my phone number so we can hook up and ride

I lived on Sheldon Road from the ages of 9 till I was 18 I know the area well

Sure sounds like fun. You guys enjoy. If there’s one group of riders (aside from an HD group) that fit the hooligan label, it’d be a bunch of Vmaxers. A motorcycle that encourages stretching the bounds of decorum.

Yes it is so much fun. I haveTo say i do miss the days when all the michigan guys had gen 1 vmax. It was a tight fight and we where always on guard with each other. Sight sound and smell was a big factor. I think I paid more attention two looking at my brother Riders left foot than I did looking in front of me.lol they really were some fun times that I will never forget.

I’m all in if we can organize a Michigan ride once this corona bs I over. I’m not much of a hooligan either but would jump at the chance to ride with a pack of other Max’s. I’m in Allen Park.

Sound good. Maybe we can hit woodward and chill some time. I have a few spots to hang out and people/vehicle watch.

Hi guys, my name is Don Dorer I live in Stockbridge, Mich. I have 2 MAX one is a 2005 # 1908, then I have a 2007. The 07 replaces a 07 that I kept in my cargo trailer, one night robbers came in & cut front coupler lock off & stole my trailer with my simi custome o7. Now I have a replacement 07 you guys will see this summer. when the weather is better, I would like to go on a ride with you guy's. send me a pm & we can hook up & burn the roads in HELL UP.

Hi Yall.. Muskegon Mi. here.. Got new rear tire ordered and trying to prep for some summer riding. Haven't had a chance to ride with any real groups and hope to get a chance to rip with the hooligan's some day!

Beekeeper is near gr we meet up with him at exit 122 i-96. We head to irish hills or hell. Will also do a Leelanau Michigan run. There are a few other Hooligans we ride with in the surrounding area of Grand Rapids you are welcome to join us anytime

I’m all in if we can organize a Michigan ride once this corona bs I over. I’m not much of a hooligan either but would jump at the chance to ride with a pack of other Max’s. I’m in Allen Park.

I’m in Allen Park also. Always up for a ride when possible. I’ll watch the posts.

Latest posts

Back