Michigan ride July 10-11

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya makes me want to go get ice stud's and head to devil's lake Michigan.

Coolmax are we stopping at the guy that makes M.I.S happen bar for lunch?

I wish some of the so called hooligans would get out to the track and run... maybe me and you Mike need to push it a little bit if we attend this ride.

Just talked to the wife. I think we will be heading down for the weekend. WOOT !! First timers here and I'm excited to meet some new vmaxers !!

If i get back from Canada in time i will go or maybe i can get Friday off. Do to a long vacation that i will be taking in September I don't have as much free time this year so i will be doing a'lot of riding Saturday afternoon's and Sunday's. I will be living in South Lyon Mi soon and Lapeer Dragway is only 1 hour away and Milan Dragway is only 1/2 hour away so i will be doing a'lot more drag racing this year. If i do make the ride i will be i will be doing my best to push past any rider that appears in my sights as always.:biglaugh:

Coolmax are we stopping at the guy that makes M.I.S happen bar for lunch?

Probably not for lunch since it's so close to the motel. We don't have the route fully planned yet since it really depends on road construction. As we get closer, I'll update with more details.

Mike

I will be there Friday afternoon for the ride. Staying with friends over in Kalamazoo Friday night and riding with the HOOLIGANS all day Saturday! Have to leave for home after the Saturday ride.....

I hope to be there for part of the Saturday morning ride. Been a while since I've seen my MI Hooligan-Vmax brothers

Scott

Hope everyone is ready to ride! You're gonna put on some miles and you may get some use of the sides of your tires.

Change of plans for me.....Saturday riding only! Plan to be down in Paw Paw by 9ish ?:ummm: Don't let the train leave without my FJR! :eusa_dance:

Change of plans for me.....Saturday riding only! Plan to be down in Paw Paw by 9ish ?:ummm: Don't let the train leave without my FJR! :eusa_dance:

Changed the leave time Saturday to 9:30. That's when the train leaves with or without your caboose! Lol!

For anyone coming out, there is the Copper Grill for breakfast across the street and gas right next door. Be fueled up and ready at 9:30. We got miles to go!

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Mike for taking the time to set up and lead our ride!........:punk:...........I had a great time!...........Always good running with the origional Hooligans!..................:biglaugh:.................Tom.

+1 on the great ride had a blast, anyone who's tried to set up a ride before knows the time and effort involved, big thanks again to Mike for setting up a cool ride, got some vid's of it i'm trying right now to load up to YouTube, been uploading for about hour or more now think i'm going to have start over cause it seems to be stuck, but anyway as soon as i can i'll post the link, thanks again great to meet new friends and see old ones too :punk:

Back