Michigan Sat April 14th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
I would like to put together an all day ride for Sat April 14th, no route picked as of yet, I was thinking of taking a head count of those interested and pick something centrally located to everyone in attendence, this is not for Mi riders only and everyone is invited, suggestions are more than welcome, I was thinking of fuel or break stops every 40-60 miles and a lunch break somewhere in the middle, a breakfast meet is also an option for those interested, feel free to chime in as this ride is for everyone!...........Of course this is Michigan and weather permitting....................................Tom.

Tom, right now... got a "family commitment" for that day and most likely won't be able to come down from Midland for the Saturday ride. :sad2:
If things change, I'll let you know.

No problem Jeff, i'm sure there will be plenty of oppertunities to get some riding in together this season!.............as far as the weather goes, if it's cold or raining you won't see me either!.........................Tom.

Tom if weather is good i got two guy's from south bend area going.

What are they riding?..........I'm reminded of that fellow on the Harley last year that joined us, he was not a happy camper.............................Tom.

Ryan has a 1985 vmax and other guy has a vmax

Sounds like a plan to me!..............Always a pleasure to meet fellow Maxers!..................:punk:.................Tom.

You're not too far from a number of us Mi Maxers!............We'll find a day that works and hit the lakeshore with ya!........................Tom.

No problem Steve, your sportbike buddies are more than welcome to join in, just hope they don't mind waiting for us old slow guys to catch up!............:biglaugh:............Tom.

Ok Maxers and friends, the 14th is getting close, how about a head count of those who plan on attending for sure so we can get a route planned, looking foreward to getting together with some old friends and meeting some new ones!...............Tom.

Back