Midwest (Oklahoma) Dyno Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCVmax

Reaction score
Hey all. We are planning to do another dyno day here in central Oklahoma for all of the midwest Vmax-ers, or for anyone willing to make the drive!

The date currently set is for April 4th, 2020. On a Saturday. It isnt 100% confirmed yet, but will be soon, unless something major changes.

Location is Innovative Frameworks in north Oklahoma City. The address is 13613 Eskridge Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Make sure to confirm the address before making the drive because there is a place called innovative motorsports that's much farther south. Dont want anyone to go to the wrong location!

The dyno is free to anyone that wants to come test their bikes on it. Gen 1 or Gen 2. Theres plenty of parking space and there will be all the basic tools for changing and tuning carbs. If you want to do any changing or testing make sure you bring the parts needed.

There are plenty of places to eat very close to there, and I'm not sure yet but the owner may be bringing a grill out and cooking burgers/hot dogs, etc. Last one that we did, Sean Morley brought his grill. Either way there will be somewhere/something to eat!

For anybody coming in from out of state or anyone who just needs a room, there are quite a few hotels within 5 miles of the shop. Ill link a couple of them below, but there are more you can choose from if they dont fit your needs.
Closest -
https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/b...ob=BLBWI0004G&cid=BLBWI0004G:google:gmb:37106

https://www.choicehotels.com/oklahoma/oklahoma-city/comfort-inn-hotels/ok147?source=gyxt

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/tra...nd/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/tra...gs/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2

If you are sure you can make it, or think you might be able to, let me know with a comment here so I can get a head count. Need to make sure we have enough food for everyone if we go that route.

Looking forward to it! Hope a bunch of you all can make it this year.

Also, I'm sure we can get a ride set up for the following day (sunday) if we have enough people staying overnight. I'll have to try and figure out a route, if that's something you all would be interested in

Sounds like a good time! I know I had a blast at the last one. Easy ride from Tulsa, so I'll definitely be there and probably stay the night. Might even come down friday evening. A sunday ride would be awesome! A ride on friday afternoon for those that come early would be awesome-er. Lol
I replied on your FB post too, so don't count me twice.

OKC DYNO DAY RESCHEDULED.
New date hasnt been determined but will be once figure all this virus stuff out. It was pointless to hold the event with most people backing out or questioning coming. When the new date is worked out I'll make sure everybody knows. Sorry guys

Thats ok.....and its one of those things. Have you heard what the drag strip is doing? I still need to get in some practice this year.

Any updates for this? I’m in Tulsa too and would like to meet some fellow max owners and run the bike on the rollers.

I'm up in Bartlesville and could use a ride. Anyone planning a ride near Tulsa soon?

I'm south of skiatook lake. I grew up in Barnsdall. I'm down to ride sometime. Can't today, though. I literally just got home from dropping my wheels off to get new tires put on. Lol prepping for next weekend's rally in eureka. I will need a good scrub-in ride sometime this weekend.

I'm south of skiatook lake. I grew up in Barnsdall. I'm down to ride sometime. Can't today, though. I literally just got home from dropping my wheels off to get new tires put on. Lol prepping for next weekend's rally in eureka. I will need a good scrub-in ride sometime this weekend.

I’ve been meaning to get ahold of you again to go ride but between weather and other obligations it’s been too crazy. Went on a little wedding anniversary ride on the Talimena byway last weekend though. Trailered the max down there and road the bike around. Lots of mixed weather down around Talihina but luckily the weather held out for us on Saturday.

Attachments

• DFA2E6D0-5CC9-46B6-9E5F-D35A2203AB92.jpeg
    DFA2E6D0-5CC9-46B6-9E5F-D35A2203AB92.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 12
  • F9C4979B-1E84-4D01-BEC4-A66DB45912B0.jpeg
    F9C4979B-1E84-4D01-BEC4-A66DB45912B0.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 11
  • A228320B-F4FA-48E1-8CCC-231BE62FD3ED.jpeg
    A228320B-F4FA-48E1-8CCC-231BE62FD3ED.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 12
  • F1A36047-9C39-4FBD-86F4-F31ED508D081.jpeg
    F1A36047-9C39-4FBD-86F4-F31ED508D081.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 52891754-B0CA-4A94-943D-BE2975C9172C.jpeg
    52891754-B0CA-4A94-943D-BE2975C9172C.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 10
I’ve been meaning to get ahold of you again to go ride but between weather and other obligations it’s been too crazy. Went on a little wedding anniversary ride on the Talimena byway last weekend though. Trailered the max down there and road the bike around. Lots of mixed weather down around Talihina but luckily the weather held out for us on Saturday.
Dig your Pic's,,beautiful! I had a 5x8 cargo hauler modified v-nose custom made in 2006 to haul my Max, it is really nice when going to
farther away destinations to ride, like the U.P. for when weather changes or if a break down, gives more confidence if something happens.

Let me know when you are in the neighborhood, I keep bike near Guthrie but work in N OKC.

Latest posts

Back