MikeMax04 -> Holy BIG pipes!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You can suck small children into those things! Nice Caddy lights too!:punk0000:

bigpipes.jpg

Buster Hymen said:
You can suck small children into those things! Nice Caddy lights too!:punk0000:
Thanks Buster. Makes the mufflers sound really good with the 1/2" holes drilled into them. Also gives the impression of "YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ME". Surprisingly I've had many good comments on them, especially from the Hardley crowd. Go figure! Isn't that what a muscle bike should look like from the back?

Next up, the front. Know where I can find a big sharks head with lots of teeth? :rofl_200:

mikemax04 said:
Thanks Buster. Makes the mufflers sound really good with the 1/2" holes drilled into them. Also gives the impression of "YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ME". Surprisingly I've had many good comments on them, especially from the Hardley crowd. Go figure! Isn't that what a muscle bike should look like from the back?

Next up, the front. Know where I can find a big sharks head with lots of teeth? :rofl_200:
I know the guy that has this shark head air brushed on the chin fairing of his SV... close enough? :D

2005_april_spoiler_right.jpg

Buster Hymen said:
I know the guy that has this shark head air brushed on the chin fairing of his SV... close enough? :D
That looks great. Need to have blood streaming out of his mouth though in the color of the bike. A head like that in the front should also take care of that high speed tank slapper that I've never experienced. See what retirement will do to you? I should have it looking like a Hardley as soon as I can find those two coon tails and mud flaps. :whistlin:

You need to find one of those kits that let you shoot flames out the back of those babies. Roman Candle anyone?

Roman candle, you mean roman cannon.

Holy shit those are massive. Any way to get a front shot to see how much wider that made the bike?

I think I'd be afraid to fire that think up in a closed space for fear og blowing my ear drums

OMG! I hope I don't offend you too much, but that is the worst thing I have ever seen... I hope at least they sound good!

G Man

G Man said:
OMG! I hope I don't offend you too much, but that is the worst thing I have ever seen... I hope at least they sound good!

G Man

What do you answer to a stupid statement like that, and you're a moderator? That's why I left the Yahoo site to get away from ignorance. And yes, they sound great, that's why I did it. Hope to see some of your own handywork so I too can give my opinion on it. You must make a lot of friends with your charm. Hope I don't offend you too much.

Calimus said:
Roman candle, you mean roman cannon.

Holy shit those are massive. Any way to get a front shot to see how much wider that made the bike?

I think I'd be afraid to fire that think up in a closed space for fear og blowing my ear drums
Calimus, take a look in the V4 Garage. There you will find a frontal shot and as you can see, the pipes aren't any wider than the mufflers. The rear shot just exaggerates the ass end.

I see now. From that shot it looked like a whole new exhaust system that was big as hell, not an extension to the existing system.

While it's not my style, I will admit that it looks well made and I bet it sounds mean as hell.

mikemax04 said:
What do you answer to a stupid statement like that, and you're a moderator? That's why I left the Yahoo site to get away from ignorance. And yes, they sound great, that's why I did it. Hope to see some of your own handywork so I too can give my opinion on it. You must make a lot of friends with your charm. Hope I don't offend you too much.

Hey... EZ NOW!

I apologize for causing you to get p.o.'d I didn't direct any shots or insults at you, just my opinion on the pic and I'm entitled to it. I just do not like 'em and said so straight up. Nothing wrong with that.

Re: MikeMax04 -> Holy BIG pipes!!

Mike, everyone has there own taste in things, it is not stupid at all to say your opinion about something. what I think is great looking another person would see it as ugly, you like it because you made it and spend time perfecting it. for example I hate the looks of the honda element car to the point of calling people that buy it stupid, but this is not right, if I don't like it I'll just pass to comment on it unless I am asked what is your honest opinion.
The truth is negative opinions about something I made are much better than one telling me it is great so as not to hurt my feelings. I would rather have them tell me it looks like shit and what would make it look nicer in there opinion.
I think you took it too personal.
Like the paint on my tank which I am very proud of, the first comment I got was It looks gayish, others approach the bike to look at it and loved it, yet others look at it and say nothing.
after having it for 3 years , the comments I got on how good it looks were much more than the comments saying it looks bad so now I feel good about it even when people say it looks like shit.

this is the real test when people say there opinion honestly and NOT just to make me feel good ( does this make me look fat? yes you are fat to begin with and this makes you look fatter) or no Honey you look great , can we have sex now with the lights off and then I'll let you know later when I wake up:)
________
aromed vaporizers

Last edited:
G Man said:
Hey... EZ NOW!

I apologize for causing you to get p.o.'d I didn't direct any shots or insults at you, just my opinion on the pic and I'm entitled to it. I just do not like 'em and said so straight up. Nothing wrong with that.
You also have the right to keep your opinions to yourself if you don't like something and I have the right to say so. Buster started this thread, NOT ME. This is NOT an opinion poll! We post pictures of our rides so others can get ideas of what they can do to modify their bike if they like something. If you don't care for something, move on. Why barf on somebody else's creation? This isn't about being touchy, this is about being cool. End of conversation.

Latest posts

Back