mikes tee shirt order list

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Thunder tee shirts Only post how many you want and the size you want. Thanks....mike

I like one too but I need a 5xl if no 5xl then a 4xl if they are able to be gotten in that size

I have enough people to do 12 shirts so i will print that maney. The more shirts we sell the less we pay. I need at least 24 shirts sold to get vender's to help with price. We only need 12 more shirts sold to have 24. I would like to see at least 30 shirts sold. Hell we have more rooms than that taken at the days inn. Im trying to get the shirts down as low as $10 each Thanks.........Mike

I'll get one. 1 XL. Don't know how to pay you for it though.:ummm:

veebooster take's the total to 19 and we need 6 more to get donation money. If we can take the total to 24 we get a price brake on the shirts and we can justify a donation. The shirts will be around $16 each without donation and around $10 each with donation.

Shirts are orderd and i will have a final price and paypal address soon. I think i should hand out the shirts at the days inn that way i wont need to charge for shipping.If your not going to thunder and you have a shirt coming you need to let me know your zip in a pm so i can let you know how much shipping will be. If for some reson i dont make it i will send the shirts with Damon or Tom aka beekeeper.

Back