miracle ride 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
looks like its going to be the first weekend of june this year. very emotional ride. tons of bikes, i mean thousands!! everyone has a chance to win a couple bikes.

you get to ride around the track in indy :D

it is sad seeing all the sickly kids and knowing not many are going to ride a cycle some day, and the rest prolly wont be there this year. their parents stood behind them with big signs that said "thank god for bikers" and "god rides a harley" and "you saved my child"

http://www.miracleride.net/

"""A couple of days before Kim was released from the hospital i heard of the Miracle Ride, i honestly thought it was no big deal, but i went anyway. I thought all it was going to be was alot of loud motorcycles driving around and that's it. When i went outside and i saw all of the motorcycles driving and honking and the people waving to us, i just started crying. It really hit me. All of those people were doing this for us, my child, all of the children there a Riley. With each motorcycle that went around i became more emotional, it was so beautiful, I would have never imagined how amazing that was and that feeling. ""

Back