Miss me yet??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mod Monkey

Reaction score
Hey there everybody!! I am glad to report that I am back in action after leading my troops on some "Black Ops" code named Operation Fireproof. We are excited to say that we were extremely successful AND look forward to the report coming out of a certain person about their new mod!!! This Op was a tough one for us so we called in our special forces and gave them permission to operate with impunity to meet our objectives. I personally watched over the action from my underground command and control bunker. Many Monkey's were injured in getting to the objective, but the reward was worth it:punk:

Hey there everybody!! I am glad to report that I am back in action after leading my troops on some "Black Ops" code named Operation Fireproof. We are excited to say that we were extremely successful AND look forward to the report coming out of a certain person about their new mod!!! This Op was a tough one for us so we called in our special forces and gave them permission to operate with impunity to meet our objectives. I personally watched over the action from my underground command and control bunker. Many Monkey's were injured in getting to the objective, but the reward was worth it:punk:

:hmmm: To say this has my 'spider senses' tingling would be an understatement!! :hmmm:

Yep, I think i'll be doubling up on the perimeter patrols at night. I need to keep my CC company alert for any unusual monkey business.
He should be happy enough that he will get his usual pennance once winter mod season hits here in da U.P., eh? He won't be getting anything until then no matter what his devious mind should come up with!

Well I got a new mod monkey... It's a house monkey. I just remodeled my upstairs and then bought all new bedroom furniture as well as a new KING sized bed. I need to grab a flat screen for up there too and bin the 'ol tube we have now.

The babies room is nearly done, but we need some more farkles for the walls and such.

The bikes are now third priority soon to be 4th when the child comes. The car just got the last of its suspension upgrade, (large sway bars) mounted by yours truly and MAN this thing is nuts now. Full suspension makes it UNREAL!

So I got me a new mod monkey... Kids will do that to ya!

Chris

Last edited:
Well I got a new mod monkey... It's a house monkey. I just remodeled my upstairs and then bought all new bedroom furniture as well as a new KING sized bed. I need to grab a flat screen for up there too and bin the 'ol tube we have now.

The babies room is nearly done, but we need some more farkles for the walls and such.

The bikes are now third priority soon to be 4th when the child comes. The car just got the last of its suspension upgrade, (large sway bars) mounted by yours truly and MAN this thing is nuts now. Full suspension makes it UNREAL!

So I got me a new mod monkey... Kids will do that to ya!

Chris

Chris

Oh yes, we come in many different forms! The 'House Monkey,' often referred to as COINUS DESTRUCTUS is a second cousin to the mod monkey on the Orangutan side.

Somewhat of an odd looking primate, easily recognized by his 'spiked' do!! Members of this clan had a great deal of input in COPRUNNERS mods!!

Attachments

• orangutan.bmp
    99.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen shot 2010-08-11 at 7.57.42 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-08-11 at 7.57.42 PM.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 3
Back