Mom & Dad

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK3333

2000 VMX1200M
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well 2020 started off bad with my Mom goin in with more heart issues on Jan 1. We lost her 12 days later. Struggling with his own health issues, loosing his wife of 60+ years took a toll on ole Pop. Several weeks ago Pop took ill and there was nothing anyone could do. We spent the last couple weeks making him as comfortable as possible at home. Sad to say, yesterday I lost my Pop. Yep, the shit show we call 2020 continues. So to Mom & Dad together again, you are sorely missed.

Last edited:
Well 2020 started off bad with my Mom goin in with more heart issues on Jan 1. We lost her 12 days later. Struggling with his own health issues, loosing his wife of 60+ years took a toll on ole Pop. Several weeks ago and there was nothing anyone could do. We spent the last couple weeks making him as comfortable as possible at home. Sad to say, yesterday I lost my Pop. Yep, the shit show we call 2020 continues. So to Mom & Dad together again, you are sorely missed.
There are no words, nor thoughts to give to help. I lost my dad and even though he was 98. I miss him everyday. I am sorry for your emense loss to so many pieces of your life. It is truly heavy weight to heal from.
My prayers are with you brother.

Tough to lose both so close together. So sorry for your loss. As noted above, they did have a nice, long life together.

So sorry for your loss brother, losing both parents like that..........I can't imagine how that must hurt.

There is a quote that goes something like this: " I hope someday soon a smile will come to your face before a tear to your eye, when you think of the loved one that you've lost". I hope that will be true for you.

My Dad is currently in Hospice care, he got sick real fast.....I'm going to miss him bad.

So sorry for your loss brother, losing both parents like that..........I can't imagine how that must hurt.

There is a quote that goes something like this: " I hope someday soon a smile will come to your face before a tear to your eye, when you think of the loved one that you've lost". I hope that will be true for you.

My Dad is currently in Hospice care, he got sick real fast.....I'm going to miss him bad.
So sorry, but he is going to a great place and U will be with him again.

Back