More Harley BS...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a Harly toilet? Black and orange,the logo on the bottom of the bowl.When you flush, it goes blat ba blat...... blat ba blat, gives off gasoline fumes and shakes. $700 retail? Must be used with Harly toilet paper, sold at the dealer only. $10 a role (made in Asia)
I know they'll sell.
Steve-o

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
LMAO!!! Priceless

The guy with the messed up emblem should just go ahead and put Yamaha emblems on the tank. Lets see how the HD boneheads like that.....no wait, that would be in insult to Yamaha.

I can see wanting to verify the VIN number or even requiring that the original emblem be returned however having to send the whole tank back!?

How about a Harly toilet? Black and orange,the logo on the bottom of the bowl.When you flush, it goes blat ba blat...... blat ba blat, gives off gasoline fumes and shakes. $700 retail? Must be used with Harly toilet paper, sold at the dealer only. $10 a role (made in Asia)
I know they'll sell.
Steve-o
That ain`t funny (well it is but check this out),
I went to visit a good friend of mine a while back who rode a Harley and he had painted his house,
I asked him if I could use the restroom and he directed me to the front bathroom,
when I went inside, the whole bathroom was painted in black and orange .
As I was trying to piss and keep from laughing at the same time I was getting dizzy , even the towels were black and orange.
So trying not to be rude but having to make some kind of joke, I said "Hey man, it`s halloween in your bathroom".
I could tell he knew what I was saying and his face turned red and the eyebrows dropped :rofl_200: I knew he was pissed but he played it off pretty good and didn`t throw me out of his house.
I would buy a vmax toilet with a Marks pipes sound when you flushed it , but it would have to flush like those American Standard ones pull the handle and everything is BLASTED to Long beach.
<<Dave>>:rofl_200:

I know they'll sell.
Steve-o

bahahahahahahaha..........:rofl_200:

I live where Harleys are assembled, most are there parts are from mexico or abroad. If you take notice to the tractor and trailers they took the made in the USA off the side of them. Govt says at least a percentage of the parts have to be made in the USA to have that logo. Alot of parts are made in local machine shops around the area though. If Harley wouldve moved there plant it wouldve killed the area I live in. We had Caterpillar leave 15 yrs ago and the economy around here has never been the same. Harley Corporation are a bunch of pigs for the prices that they charge, but the employees at Harley are worse. The motorcycle prices probably wouldnt as high if the employess would do there jobs and not have the union to hide behind and protect there dumb asses.

well to be fair. if you damage or someone steals the shelby emblems off a shelby car you cant just buy them. not even after showing a vin number and title for proof of ownership. harley isnt the only one doing that. it is odd to see them do it though since there isnt anythign REALLY special about them...

I live where Harleys are assembled, most are there parts are from mexico or abroad. If you take notice to the tractor and trailers they took the made in the USA off the side of them. Govt says at least a percentage of the parts have to be made in the USA to have that logo. Alot of parts are made in local machine shops around the area though. If Harley wouldve moved there plant it wouldve killed the area I live in. We had Caterpillar leave 15 yrs ago and the economy around here has never been the same. Harley Corporation are a bunch of pigs for the prices that they charge, but the employees at Harley are worse. The motorcycle prices probably wouldnt as high if the employess would do there jobs and not have the union to hide behind and protect there dumb asses.

+ 1 on the union thought. If we have to bail out all the union pension plans that go belly up , economy will not recover. :bang head:

I sold my 86 Max to my brother in 89 or 90 which he sold two years later. Haden't had a bike since. A few months ago, got a great deal on 07 Ultra classic. First it was some Willie G covers and floorboards. Then SE exhaust and air cleaner. Now it's cams and Race Tuner fuel injection set up. All done at the dealer. If it isn't official HD, the standard line is, "we don't recommend it" Even oil! What a crock of shit. Now I hear that can't figure out how to get the bike dialed in with all their factory parts. HD is a scam and a joke. I question anyone that would spend the jack on that stuff.

I agree, Harley's are Dinosaurs. The only competition for the Max's is the Destroyer and it's a Drag Bike. I admit that Harley's are made in over 50 foreign countries. They are assembled in the USA with those foreign parts. Who would you have to joke about if there were no Harley's and no one dressed like Pirates for their week end romps....
Who would LE have to hassle.....:confused2:

I agree, Harley's are Dinosaurs. The only competition for the Max's is the Destroyer and it's a Drag Bike. I admit that Harley's are made in over 50 foreign countries. They are assembled in the USA with those foreign parts. Who would you have to joke about if there were no Harley's and no one dressed like Pirates for their week end romps....
Who would LE have to hassle.....:confused2:

"PIRATES" LOL thats funny..right there,..You made my morning..I just about choked on my spaggetti
"ARRRR billy..ye ever been to sea" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

We don't need another union debate...they've cropped up here several times before and never end well. This isn't a HD forum full of RUB's, a lot of people here are in unions and you're bound to step on toes. One thing that makes this forum awesome is the lack of immature "flame wars".....lets keep it that way.

Vmax toilet? It would have to have scoops on the tank, and have a v-boost valve that gives extra flush pressure for big deposits. You could get the Marks 4-1 pipe off the right side, or go for the dual Holeshots. Have a rubber wheel on a motor in the tank that spins out to give off a burning rubber smell and fumes when flushed. That way you can have the visual effects to go with the skidmarks you left in the bowl.:eusa_dance:

And for those who aren't satisfied with that...you can always add forced induction
flushmate.jpg

ripinanroarin: You'll never guess what the wife fixed for supper tonight...:rofl_200:

We don't need another union debate...they've cropped up here several times before and never end well. This isn't a HD forum full of RUB's, a lot of people here are in unions and you're bound to step on toes. One thing that makes this forum awesome is the lack of immature "flame wars".....lets keep it that way.

lol I didnt start it and wasnt going to debate it. And who left you in charge of anything? :confused2: just curious.

Friggin Hardley...stupid!!

Honda actually had something similar to this, but not so draconian. In 2004 they released a Hayden version RC51 with his signature on the tank, to order a new one you had to provide the dealer a 2004 VIN #, they didnt care whose vin it was as long as it was from an 2004!

Latest posts

Back