More @#$% SNOW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98Redlne

Reaction score
Looks like those of us up here in the northeast are going to get hammered again. National Weather Service is calling for 12-18" from Thursday to Friday morning.

I am getting the feeling that my Friday morning flight from Newark to St. Martin is not going to happen. Shit!

Murphy's Law in action: Non-refundable tickets = guaranteed blizzard

:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

We're suppossed to get some too, only 5" thou, not even worth getting the snow blower out for that.

big storm forcasted for last night incentral mass,woke up to 1 inch,I want to be a weatherman,dont have to be right and still gonna get paid.fired up the tractor to slush off the drive way.

Albany area got about 16" of really wet, heavy snow. Snowblower shat all over itself trying to move it, the chute instantly clogged up and all I got was a big "snow sausage". Don't make 'em like they used to, used to have this old '71 Simplicity snowblower that would eat any and everything in it's path. Thing was a little miniature tank and ran like a dream. Stupid Tecumpseh flathead...runs like ass, all the time. No wonder they went out of business.

we have another flood warning. just finished re-finishing my finished basement after it got flooded on 1/26. i swear to god.

I would say I feel sorry for you, and I truly do, but I am glad that the snow is staying South of us!! Normally this time of year I would expect at a minimum several feet of snow on the ground and much more to come. Lucky for me I only have ~10 inches or so on the ground and not too much forecast for the rest of the week:punk:

gw-al-gore-fire.jpg

:ummm:

they said we were going to get 8-10 on monday and we ended up with 1.5 so good luck i hoping that we are done for the year here in wi

You guys down south have it made, by the middle of March you will probably be riding. Maybe I will see a day in April I can ride on, but most likely it will May before I put Redbone out on the road. I don't ride until most of the sand and salt is washed off the road. There no sense risking all the work accomplished over the winter to start riding a week early and have a mishap.
Look what happened to Chris, had a early season mishap which took his bike off the road for a good while. Then he got married! While I'm very happy for him and his bride, but I'm just not going to risk it! :biglaugh:

Power just came back on! We got a shitload of heavy 'blue' snow bringing down trees, limbs & shit knocking out power.

Generator ran good, snoblower did it's job and the plow worked flawlessly! :clapping:

S'posed to start again later tonight sometime but not really sure what the hell we'll get. It's raining like hell right now!

Big fuckin' mess!

+1 Brian about the salt and sand!! Probably won't have Toxic out until closer to May, unless we get a few killer rain storms to clean the roads.

EMBRACE THE MONKEY!!!!

Back