Morley muscle jet kit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andre325

Reaction score
Hello, im new here, and reads some of thread about Morley Muscle jet kit. Im looking for buy this kit but i never find the link for order in this forum, ca you confirm my link is good, i find this Muscle Jet Kit outright - Morley's Muscle
Thx and sorry for my english, is not my first language.

Sean can correct me if I'm incorrect, but I believe he said he tuned the Morley's Muscle kit for best results at midrange rpm's and less at high rpm's/redline (but more-than stock), because who on a VMax stays there for long? That sounds like a good reason. Probably 95% of riders are midrange or below, most of the time. Believe me, I spend some time each time I fire 'er-up, watching Ruby Red-Eye wink at me, which is at 8K+ rpm's.

If you look at threads about the Morley's Muscle jet kit, using the 'search' or 'advanced search' upper-right hand side of the page, you will see plenty of corroboration about why Sean's product is a good choice.

I believe Sean's system retains use of VBoost. I,like CaptainKyle, have a Dynojet Stage 7 setup, which has directions to eliminate the VBoost butterflies, which makes it more-difficult to use traditional bourdon tube gauges or liquid synchronization tubes to synch your carburetors. Kyle and I both retain the VBoost, despite being DJ Stage 7. Sean's system gets praise from those who have it, and I expect that following his directions, you will join that cohort.

Our kits main focus in the midrange but we still make basically the same peak power as the stage seven and without losing the low end that the vboost elimination does. Really no draw back lol.

Sean's kit and Marks exhaust. Keep v boost and center stand. Not sure about the other set ups but Sean's kit also retains the stock air box with his air filter/lid mod. This set up is very reliable in the heaviest downpours at hiway speed, tested......more than once.

Back