morley's hd oiling cure VS pcw pro oiler mod

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax92

Reaction score
hi guys

i d like to uprgrade my oil system, can someone tell me what s the difference between morley's hd oiling cure and pcw pro oiler mod?
which the best if there's a "best" mod ?

thanks for your help

philippe

Seans kit give the pup more volume and pressure. Plus he gives you the kawasaki o ring to help prevent the ebow from pulling out of the block.

The pcw kit has similar oil pump upgrades plus it replaces some of the plumbing. Its a bit more work to install.

I never tried pcw's kit so I can't compare the two with first hand knowledge. I have seans kit, plus I have a COO pop stopper as backup insurance to prevent the elbow from dropping.

I don't think you can go wrong with either kit.

Check PCW's website, they have the pro oiler installation instructions available for download

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

I think the only difference is the oil pipe mods that PCW does PCW welds some of the slip fit pipe joints and adds a welded bracket piece that bolts the oil pipe firmly and doesn't rely on the rubber grommet to hold it in place.

I have Sean's kit and it does exactly what it's supposed to.

Seans kit is definately worth every penny! Whichever way you go, put an oil pressure gauge on for added piece of mind in my opinion.

Back