Morleys Muscle seat 4 big guys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Ok all you big burley men 6 ft & bigger. If you are going to buy a seat from sean tell him you want the big guy seat. I just got mine tonight & it's night & day from the mid cut I felt like I was on a cloud or a gold wing. I am 6 ft 3" long legs & the mid cut was to short for me and also not enoufgh seat padding area for my fat a##. Hat's of to Sean I am very pleased with this seat . Went for a short 50 mile blast but I know it will be very comfy on a long hike.
I will post & also email sean pics of the seat tomorow. I will put the seats side by side you can see a huge diference .

:ttiwwp:

Hi NHV, Whats your weight. I'm not that tall, but with 25 plus years of construction the lower cut seat sometimes messes with my hips. I got my Morley seat from a private guy off the board, and I was thinking of contacting Sean about some type of trade in + cash and getting one kinda like your describing. I could use a little more padding too.

More pics to come hopefully. He got the first seat in this new cut profile.

:ttiwwp:

Hi NHV, Whats your weight. I'm not that tall, but with 25 plus years of construction the lower cut seat sometimes messes with my hips. I got my Morley seat from a private guy off the board, and I was thinking of contacting Sean about some type of trade in + cash and getting one kinda like your describing. I could use a little more padding too.
That was one of my issues w/ the mid cut my hips would cramp. I am 274 -276lbs (at Drs 1 1/2 weeks ago) but on major diet walking a few miles every night eating healthy n lots of sit ups every night lol sooo I'm hoping to be around 240 in no time :)

Here are the pics of the seat . I am not in any way trying to step on the toes of other seat builders on the forum. This is just my personal opinion . One of the pics looks like a hole in the seat . It's NOT it's just a indent from the wife puting the rear seat ontop of front seat over night.
SAM_0949.jpg

SAM_0946.jpg

SAM_0945.jpg

SAM_0947.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_0948.jpg
    SAM_0948.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 71
Thanks for the pics. looks good. I wouldn't worry about stepping on toes. You like what you like.Competition is a good thing. Even with Vmax seats.

With out having them side by side Id say its cut alot like mine is molded,looks about the same height and width, but I think my foam might be thicker due to a lower pan.

Attachments

• SAM_0949 morleys big guy seat.jpg
    SAM_0949 morleys big guy seat.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 2012-03-24_09-09-18_435.jpg
    2012-03-24_09-09-18_435.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 57
That seat looks great Wayne, I'm just a middle weight, but can't wait to sit on that seat. The riders part looks very comfortable too. My wife won't get back on till I get a back rest. "They are so hard to find Sweetheart
confused24.gif
" Let me know if there is one for $30
rofl_200.gif

Steve-o

Back