mother fuc en Black Ice

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karmakatt

Reaction score
On way home this morning, she came out from under me...
Maybe a tad to heavy on the rear brake.
Those OEM engine guards are really REALLY worth it!! Snapped my UFO shorty front left signal (non-LED!!) while snapping off the housing around it.. So I'll glue it back on and since I'm visiting Sean anyhow in the new year, I'm thinking painting the whole steering "blocks" Red or Blue to match my Carrz that I'll be getting and painting... And going LED all around...:eusa_dance:

Shit happens....:bang head:

Karmakatt

Bummer!!........:damn angry:..........Sounds like the damage was somewhat minimal, hope you were not hurt......................Tom.

Glad your OK and Yes those engine guards really do work, I know that for a fact too !!!

At least you were not hurt! Looks like you will be forced to feed the mod monkey and get some upgrades you wanted anyway :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

On way home this morning, she came out from under me...
Maybe a tad to heavy on the rear brake.
Those OEM engine guards are really REALLY worth it!! Snapped my UFO shorty front left signal (non-LED!!) while snapping off the housing around it.. So I'll glue it back on and since I'm visiting Sean anyhow in the new year, I'm thinking painting the whole steering "blocks" Red or Blue to match my Carrz that I'll be getting and painting... And going LED all around...:eusa_dance:

Shit happens....:bang head:

But its better when it doesnt happen to you OR your bike. Glad your ok , you are ok?

I came across this post and I was thinking: Isn't this the guy who just got the $400 ticket from the Mounties? Bad week. Glad your ok.

• Thanks guys, I'm fine. Got a Paralegal on the Ticket and only my ego and bike took a bit. Managed to Crazy Glue where the front left shorty signal ripped from the "housing" it sits on... and I may need new bars, absoutlely need Kuryaken or other grips..:bang head:

Riding in canada in november I think you should have your head examined karmakatt.

Riding in canada in november I think you should have your head examined karmakatt.

That's a cager comment if I've ever heard one. I don't tell you when to ride, and I expect the same courtesy. When I tell a story here on the VMF, it's not for sympathy.

That's a cager comment if I've ever heard one. I don't tell you when to ride, and I expect the same courtesy. When I tell a story here on the VMF, it's not for sympathy.

Maybe they're just looking out for you BECAUSE your a valued member of this community. Just my thoughts.

I meant no real offense by it... But thanks Eric

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Really,the only thing that stops me from riding in the winter is the salt. Just need a few more clothes. No different than riding a snowmobile.

I had to laugh. I just ran to the grocery store. It's 26 degrees here. We got an inch of snow over night, so the roads are wet and all salted up. Don't I see a motorcycle pulling up to the stop sign as I go by. I thought it kinda fit the thread :eusa_dance:

Back