Motion Pro Fluid

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dekberg

Reaction score
My Motionpro carb sync tool is low on the "magic blue fluid". Is there some other fluid that can be used or do you have to use their special formula. I don't mind ordering it....just a little curious.

Thanks

I used Marvel Mystery Oil in the one I have. RPITA to get the 4 equal during initial set up ( No Matter What Fluid You Use ) but it works just fine and it's a fraction of the cost.

Good Luck Bro,
Dave in Florida

The magic blue fluid in the motion pro is water based, so naturally over time the water is going to evaporate and lower the fluid level. I simply use an eye dropper and distilled water to bring the levels back to where they should be. After adding the water to the reservoirs, give it a GENTLE shake for a bit and it's good as new. I have considered other fluids for use in the Sync Pro, but haven't gotten around to experimenting with it yet. I really want to get a gauge type sync tool.

Get the Carb Tune and don't worry about fluids anymore. Have done my own sync since the 70's and love the Carb Tune tool. Gave away my old mercury based tool I had forever. Even had a spare bottle of mercury which is no longer available. Don't have to worry about sucking fluids into the engine. I'm sure shooting mercury vapor out the exhaust wasn't too healthy. May be the cause of my memory problems... :rofl_200:

Back