Motorbike Show

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Has anyone checked out The Motorbike Show on Netflix?It's a British show,but don't worry,not all British bikes.Lots of Jap bikes too.I haven't seen anything on the Vmax yet.I'm on my 4th episode and still watching.Great variety of racing,restoration and custom builds.Great show.Check it out.

I haven't seen it - sounds great, and I'll check it out.

Most have probably seen this one (8 or 10 episode series) - The Long Way Around with Ewen McGregor and Charlie Danials circling the globe on bikes in 3 months. If not, it's worth it - made me want to sell everything and take off on a dual sport!!

I haven't seen it - sounds great, and I'll check it out.

Most have probably seen this one (8 or 10 episode series) - The Long Way Around with Ewen McGregor and Charlie Danials circling the globe on bikes in 3 months. If not, it's worth it - made me want to sell everything and take off on a dual sport!!

Not on Netflix.Where did you find it?

Has anyone checked out The Motorbike Show on Netflix?It's a British show,but don't worry,not all British bikes.Lots of Jap bikes too.I haven't seen anything on the Vmax yet.I'm on my 4th episode and still watching.Great variety of racing,restoration and custom builds.Great show.Check it out.
Just watched episode one. Cool show. That episode made me want to go to that cicuit at the isle of Mann. That looked like some fun riding. Take me awhile to get used to riding on the left.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Britain has some great tracks and countryside.Their weather is the worst part.

Not on Netflix.Where did you find it?

It used to be on netflix and Hulu - looks like it's gone now. Maybe Amazon Prime? They loved the trip so much they ended up making a 2nd one too called the Long Way Down where they went from the Balkan to Cape Town if I remember right.

Weird, I just have streaming Netflix, you might be able to order the disk? It's not showing up on my list.

I just watched it this weekend on Netflix, too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back