Motorcycle Personality Quiz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awwww:

Aprilia RSV Mille

You scored 6 moxie, 4 zeal, and 8 pomp!
7861498817415062939.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself. Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

Yam. YZF R-1

You scored 7 Moxie , 11 Zeal , 3 Pomp Whatever that all means !

Attachments

• 13847827612885552152.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.jpg
    13847827612885552152.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Well, here's mine;

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...
600cc Sportbike

You scored 10 moxie, 4 zeal, and 1 pomp!
12292389096133307921.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.
You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.
When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)
On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.
The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes. Take it to the track. You'll live longer.

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 5 moxie, 7 zeal, and 1 pomp!

18425004114575622027.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

Yamaha YZF R1
-double post, and I con't figure out how to remove:(

They put me dead average, 3moxie and 1 pomp I think
but the sad part is they put me on a F`N 75 Hp. Harley sportster:damn angry::damn angry:
thats horse shit. They don`t know me very well do they ?:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
<<Dave>>:punk:

I did not answer any question just looked the test over and they put me on a sportster, what a joke

Yamaha YZF R1

You scored 8 moxie, 6 zeal, and 2 pomp!
13847827612885552152.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself. Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)
It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You don't have to answer the personal stuff or sign up for anything. Just uncheck the box at the end. I also scored an FJR. I wish I had one.

You don't have to answer the personal stuff or sign up for anything. Just uncheck the box at the end. I also scored an FJR. I wish I had one.
Sorry about that....

You are correct.....thank you......:clapping:

I am an 883 Sportster:confused2:

Ducati 996

You scored 8 moxie, 9 zeal, and 8 pomp!
17478414950477245043.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused. Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

Harley 883 Sportster

You scored 5 moxie, 2 zeal, and 0 pomp!

You scored dead center average, lacking any of the personality quirks that normally drive people to motorcycling.
However, if you do ride, statistics would suggest that you are destined for a Harley-Davidson, probably something in the Softail line.
You might have noticed that's a lot of moolah for an (arguably) obsolete piece of machinery, and you're too rational and attitude-free to need the Biggest and Baddest that the marketeers tell you to buy. A far more reasonably priced taste of the Harley Kool-Aid is the 883 Sporty, a fun little beast that leaves you with plenty of cash to customize.
On the other hand, the only reason I'm bringing up the Harley-Davidson product line at all is due to the fact that Harley is the choice most people think of when they consider getting into motorcycling, and that's mostly because they don't know much about the alternatives.
Thought experiment: if you were the only person left on earth, and you could pick any motorcycle you wanted, what would you choose? Best looking or best engineered? Your test results don't really point in any direction strongly, so I'll try to nudge you towards substance over style.
Consider: a FXST Softail weighs 629lbs dry, the base version starts around $14k, and will make 75-80hp -- after you tweak it with pipes and a jet kit. A Buell XB12R weighs 395lbs dry, costs $10.5k and makes 103hp, stock. An Aprilia Tuono R weighs 417lbs, costs $12k, and makes 125hp, stock. (We won't even mention the bang for buck of the Japanese competitors.) Still a fan of retro-classic styling? Then at least consider Harley's V-Rod, which mixes in some modern engineering into the equation (596lbs, 125hp, $17k).
While the Sportster is a reasonable compromise, you may discover that you enjoy the added feedback provided by standard-style bikes such as the Suzuki SV or the Ducati Monster. (If you must hang with the Harley crowd, they'll be less likely to give you grief if you choose the Buell, though.)
You have the potential to be a great rider. Take the MSF class, and choose a bike that won't hold you back!

Hahahah no f... way LOL :rofl_200:

Ducati 996

You scored 7 moxie, 10 zeal, and 7 pomp!
17478414950477245043.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused. Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

Yamaha V-max

You scored 88 moxie, 76 zeal, and 69 pomp!

2007-yamaha-v-max-9w.jpg

You're addicted to torque, and have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you love to smoke tires, you don't really care so much about competing with grip as much as competing with breathing. Your bike is the Yamaha V-max. Given how easily the rear wheel on this monster spins up even in a straight line, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skids. (I've seen more V-maxs crash at the drag track than any other bike.)
It was a close decision with the Moto Morini Granpasso, but your personality seemed a bit more Vmax-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

They put me on a FJR1300....Hope it's the black cherry one I've always wanted....

You scored 3% on moxie, higher than 33% of your peers.

You scored 10% on zeal, higher than 81% of your peers.

You scored 3% on pomp, higher than 47% of your peers.

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

Back