Motorcycle store LA near whittier

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyordie60

Reaction score
Hi, Iknow most of you buy from internet stores..but Im visiting LA near whittier and wnt to walk in a accesories store..helmets, gloves..etc...can somebody point me where do I have to go for a accesories for motorcycle?

Hi, Iknow most of you buy from internet stores..but Im visiting LA near whittier and wnt to walk in a accesories store..helmets, gloves..etc...can somebody point me where do I have to go for a accesories for motorcycle?
:biglaugh:http://www.cyclegear.com/ <----Cycle Gear in Fullerton. 1391 S Lemon Street
Fullerton, CA 92832
Tel.: (714) 525-4205 Right next door to Whittier

You will not find many parts for the v-max just by walking into a shop / store. You can find things like grips, bars, turn signals and pegs that will fix muti bikes. If you know what your looking for, they can probably order items for you, but that would be a special order item and would in most cases have paid for it up front.

For apparel, brick-n-mortar stores are nice since you can actually try stuff on. For helmets this is a biggie since a "Large" in one brand might fit totally different than the same size in another, and helmets are arguably the most important piece of gear to fit well and be comfortable to wear.

Dedicated MC apparel/accessory stores typically have fairly competitive prices to the major online retailers (MC Superstore, Revzilla, Dennis Kirk, MotorcycleGear), so if there's one in your area, it's worth it to go there.

Still, sometimes the online houses run really sweet online promotions on tires, closeout last-year's gear, ect. I got my $400 Icon Domain2 Warthog helmet on closeout for $290 plus a $90 voucher, plus another $10 voucher for snapping a picture and writing a review of it.

Chapparal Motorsports in Colton/San Bernadino. Bit of a ways from where youre ganna be but its the biggest of overgrown bike stores. LOTS of bolt on crap.

Chapparal Motorsports in Colton/San Bernadino. Bit of a ways from where youre ganna be but its the biggest of overgrown bike stores. LOTS of bolt on crap.
Yea Ace, I've been to Chapparal. They are huge & have the best deals anywhere.I know people who camped out overnight in there parking lot to get incredible discounts.:clapping:

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the info, I will just go for 2 days..so dont have too much time, I will try cyclegear...Im in japan right now, some nice and cool accesories..but really expensive here..I hope I can made my motorcycle shopping in LA.
thanks again guys.

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the info, I will just go for 2 days..so dont have too much time, I will try cyclegear...Im in japan right now, some nice and cool accesories..but really expensive here..I hope I can made my motorcycle shopping in LA.
thanks again guys.

You need to make a list of what you want and have someone here buy it online an you can pick up when you visit. You'd save a bunch of money and time

Latest posts

Back