Motorcyclist rear ends car...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it hurt. I have a hard time believing he was going triple digit speeds though. Just didn't appear that way in the video.

Here is my favorite frame from that video.........looks kinda like a dance move. He's even giving the thumbs up! :clapping:

fonzie.jpg

He did have good gear on.....certainly helped him. You guys in flip flops and shorts would not have fared so well.

Here is my favorite frame from that video.........looks kinda like a dance move. He's even giving the thumbs up! :clapping:

View attachment 43908

He did have good gear on.....certainly helped him. You guys in flip flops and shorts would not have fared so well.

Us guys in flip flops and shorts probably wouldn't have been riding that stupidly. :confused2:...........just sayin'.

Us guys in flip flops and shorts probably wouldn't have been riding that stupidly. :confused2:...........just sayin'.

I get it......the people who make bad decisions gearing up for a ride make good decisions when their riding? :ummm: Hmmmm..... :)

Just busting you Jim......I knew my post would draw out a flip flop wearer! And I was pretty sure it would be you! ;)

Hey you obviously can wear what ever you want, but I don't really get it. I've seen the mess even a slow crash and slide down the road can do to someones flesh. Not a pretty sight and very painful.

I personally think you have the right to wear what ever you want when ever you want. If someone want to wear shorts and ride without a helmet I think their an idiot but I respect their right to be one. Given that you are statisticly proven to have an accident if you ride long enough combined with the fact that 3/4 of all motorcycle accidents are the cager's fault suggest that those who don't dress for it think they are either superman and invulnerable or professor x and can control others. Again, I respect their right to be dumb. Who knows maybe depressing comically kept them from riding recklessly enough to avoid that 1/4 of the time accident.

That said I still wear plain jeans a fair amount of the time, and get grief over it.

Despite my funny (to me) signature line, I recently added tactical BOOTS to my riding apparel. Those were following my purchase of a good pair of padded riding pants - and those match my riding jacket.....all of which compliment my modular helmet. The more I ride with this South Central bunch of Vmaxers, the more I feel the need for protection. I simply LUV the false sense of security all that gear gives me as I use my bikes' throttle action to propel myself down the roadways at double, and sometimes more than triple, the legal speed limit.

I do remember the time, many years ago, that I had to turn around and go back to a stop sign to retrieve a flip flop that stayed on the pavement when I picked up my feet to turn right at a 4-way intersection.

I do remember the time, many years ago, that I had to turn around and go back to a stop sign to retrieve a flip flop that stayed on the pavement when I picked up my feet to turn right at a 4-way intersection.
:rofl_200:

I'm amazed the GoPro survived!!! Note to self: at 140mph always look forward in the direction you are traveling!!!

THIS is why I do not wear flip flops at all! Damn near impossible to keep them on your feet. I might wear sandles, as long as they have that strap that goes around the ankle to keep the thing on my foot when I walk.

I could never wear something that keeps my toes open when riding. I think it would be uncomfortable to shift gears with lol

THIS is why I do not wear flip flops at all! Damn near impossible to keep them on your feet. I might wear sandles, as long as they have that strap that goes around the ankle to keep the thing on my foot when I walk.

I could never wear something that keeps my toes open when riding. I think it would be uncomfortable to shift gears with lol

Upshifting with flipflops would hurt!!!

Latest posts

Back