Motus MTS-01 V4 Motorcycle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only it was actually ganna look like the concept drawing by the time its done...

That and you have to wonder whats in this companies mind. Buell JUST went down and thay think they are ganna just jump in to fill the "American sportbike" position.

Dont get me wrong, I hate Harely and therefore Buel but this new company (despite my jaded opinion) will have HUGE shoes to fill.

It will either make them as a company to pull such a bold move,or eat them alive...

But if they can make a quality bike that's DEAD reliable and serviceable and make it all for about the price of a comparable "jap" bike then I think they'll have it. THOSE are the criteria. It's been proven that people won't spend more for an American sport bike just because it's American...

That's MO of course.

True, Thats one thing that will seal their fate. Will they make the same mistake as Harley and charge too much?Thats the question. If they can level the playing field of price by costing close to what an import bike does they will really stand a chance.It will be a question of prefference rather than just cost for many riders.

Makes me wonder if with that V4 if the crank rotation will throw off the balance of the rider.

True, Thats one thing that will seal their fate. Will they make the same mistake as Harley and charge too much?Thats the question. If they can level the playing field of price by costing close to what an import bike does they will really stand a chance.It will be a question of prefference rather than just cost for many riders.

Makes me wonder if with that V4 if the crank rotation will throw off the balance of the rider.

Moto-Guzzi's done it that way forever!

Awesome engine design! Too bad Harley-Davidson is too f$&ikng incompetent, and their 'engineers' can't put down the moonshine jug long enough to actually design a decent American made V engine.

Looks pretty cool.

As for HD..
You gotta wonder... big heavy bikes with an antique air-cooled engine...

Latest posts

Back