Mountain Home Arkanasas Vmax Fall Rally October 7th thru 10th. 2021 Get your Room Reserved!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbanker

Reaction score
Vmax Rally in Northern Arkanasas, October 7th, 8th, 9th depart 10th. Quality Inn, Mountain Home, North, AR Motel direct phone number: 855-516-1093 Tell them you are with the vmax Riders to get the group discount room rate. PLEASE, reserve a room asap. It is a lot easier to cancel if you can't make it than to get a room close by at the last day or two ahead.
This event lets us venture into Eastern and Central Arkansas and hopefully Southern Missouri on great roads and scenery that we don’t stretch out into at the Eureka Springs event. A lot of riders feel the roads and riding is better on this section of the state than the mid and West sections of the Spring ride out of Eureka Springs. This is even further away for a lot of riders, but it’s worth the effort. Hope to seek out more eastern and northern roads on this event. We have the backside of the hotel that allows you to go in a room from the hallway or step out into the rear parking lot also. If you have yet to take a trip on Push Mountain or state road 125 in Missouri, you NEED to put this ride on your schedule. Come join us.

Questions or concerns: cbanker246 Clay @ [email protected] 214-403-0107 v-max_houston on Facebook

If your on the fence about going just go!! I went to the Eureka Springs event as a newbe and outsider, did not know a single person. I was invited right in and treated just like a friend. Great bunch of guys even though some are a little crazy!! Riding was great with several groups depending on the pace you want to ride. I learned a ton about what my bike could do in the corners. Plus you will get to see some great bikes, mostly vmax but some other cool bikes also. Sorry to say but I will not make this ride due to other things scheduled. We are heading to Texas for a gathering of speaker addicts. Have fun be safe and will be looking forward to Eureka Springs next year.

Latest posts

Back