Mr. Max has to go

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnappi

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am needing to sell my 2004 Vmax with 16,600 miles on it.

He has a windshield, was lowered a bit by the previous owner, has forward
located pegs ( a couple of inches) a boost switch, and fan switch. Everything works, and he has not been ridden hard.

I'm looking at $4300 which from what I've seen is a pretty good deal. Anyone interested (I'm in South Florida) you can contact me here.

Gary

Unfortunately I am needing to sell my 2004 Vmax with 16,600 miles on it.

located pegs ( a couple of inches) a boost switch, and fan switch. Everything works, and he has not been ridden hard.

I'm looking at $4300 which from what I've seen is a pretty good deal. Anyone interested (I'm in South Florida) you can contact me here.

Gary

Sorry to hear you have to sell......

Hopefully everything works out for you

unfortunately i am needing to sell my 2004 vmax with 16,600 miles on it.

I'm looking at $4300 which from what i've seen is a pretty good deal. Anyone interested (i'm in south florida) you can contact me here.

Gary

good price....although if i buy another vmax i will be signing two pieces of paper one from gnappi for the title and one from the wife for half of my s#*t

Sorry to hear you have to sell the max. I would also have to give half of my stuff to the better half if I got another max. I have a friend who might be interested in the blackbird though if you just need immediate $$$$$. That would keep you in the sect.

Rollie

Sorry to hear you have to sell the max. I would also have to give half of my stuff to the better half if I got another max. I have a friend who might be interested in the blackbird though if you just need immediate $$$$$.

If the Max could handle the speeds of the Bird, I never would have bought the bird.

The Max is a MUCH more comfortable ride, acceleration is while not as fast as the bird, respectable enough to keep the sporties from snickering. Also I like different bikes, both the bird and Max fill that need, but there's always that rare 150mph run that I know the max does not like (truthfully not over 115), so the decision had to be made and the Bird stays.

Good luck, I've been trying for 2 months to sell my pristine '85 Magna at $1200. Couple nibblers, one "tire-kicker", a bunch of low-ballers, and one no-show buyer.

If I had the cash I'd be right on it, at that price it would be a fantastic upgrade to my '86.

May I should try selling it here..

Good luck, I've been trying for 2 months to sell my pristine '85 Magna at $1200. Couple nibblers, one "tire-kicker", a bunch of low-ballers, and one no-show buyer.

I love those early Magnas, had 3 different V65's over the years, twice as scary handling as an unimproved Vmax......

Hey, rawarrior do you still have the magna. I may have a buyer. My dad has been looking at them. You have any pics, mileage, upgrade, modifications, and do you have the title, in hand.

I don't blame you one bit for keeping the bird. Quick , comfortable enough for two , handles good , looks good .

Latest posts

Back