• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Muffler band and hexagon bolt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMax

Reaction score
Looking for OEM muffler band 2S3-14725 and the hexagon bolt 90110-06344-00. This is the clamp that holds the CAT to the rear pipes.

Are they back ordered? I may have one I can sell you or loan you until the replacement comes in. Not sure if I have any to sell outright at the moment.

They are and no dealer has them in Florida. Do you by chance know the size of the bolt? If I knew size and thread I was going to try and find one at the hardware store.

Are they back ordered? I may have one I can sell you or loan you until the replacement comes in. Not sure if I have any to sell outright at the moment.
Getting desperate now, dealer only shipped 1 muffler band, ring stopper and exhaust gasket. I already have the new Voodoo exhaust. If I can't find the 3 pieces I will have to eat the exhaust and go with something else!

Now all I need is the exhaust donut for the rear down tube. None to be found in inventory nationwide.

I may have one new in the box but might have one used inside one of the clamps on the left in this picture.

Attachments

• PXL_20210123_211024833.jpg
    PXL_20210123_211024833.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 16
Back