Muscle Brake Lines - masters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello All, here's the pricing for Galfer and HEL products. We do also have EBC products available and please inquire for them. We also have available through Galfer the Accossato master cylinders/levers (works of art). I will update this post as I get more inquiries.

Galfer and HEL Same pricing (HEL has higher ship pricing):
2 line front - Retail $98 vs your cost $80
3 line front - Retail $98 vs your cost $80
Clutch Line - Retail $56.50 vs your cost $45
Rear Line - Retail $54.50 vs your cost $45
98-06 R1 Pads (Basic Pad) - Retail $28.03 vs your cost $23
98-06 R1 Pads (Better Pad) - Retail $35.24 vs your cost $28
Brake Fluid - Retail $7.22 vs your cost $6

Custom Lines (Different length ect... then OEM):
Single Brake Line: Retail $61.50 vs your cost $50
Single Clutch Line: Retail $63.50 vs your cost $52
2/3 line front setups: Retail $105.00 vs your cost $85

Add $14 to two/three line systems for Superlight (anodized aluminum fittings in colors - black, red, blue). Add $10 for rear brake lines for the Superlight.

Banjo Brake light switches: Retail $14.00 vs your cost $12

Rotors (each):
(may488) Non Floating Front - DF488 - Retail $261 vs your cost $215
(mny459) Non Floating Rear - DF459 - Retail $186 vs your cost $150
(omy474) Floating Front (note that bolt heads may not clear without modification on 93+ forks) - DF474 - Retail $320 vs your cost $250

Last edited:
I have my brake/clutch lines on order but I came acrross some reading that said I need to replace the seals in my master cylinder when i change out fluid? Is that right? It is an 06 and I would prefer not to rebuild the cylinders.

Not sure why you would need to do that. Don't worry about changing any seals. Put the lines on, bleed them, and ride.

Sean

Whats the cost on the Accossato master cylinders/levers? Do you have any pics?

Rockatansky,
How in the hell is that gonna help you jump any farther? You should be pulling the front brakes off to save weight. You would still have the rear. How do you like the new Ape Hangers I sold you?

You can get quite a few different colors. Check out the Galfer website for line color pics as well as Pics of the Accossato stuff. The website is GalferUSA.com The price varies but usually I can sell them for about 20% off of retail with a little extra shipping to get them drop shipped. Here's the site for the masters with retail pricing - http://www.accossatousa.com/

Sean

Rockatansky,
How in the hell is that gonna help you jump any farther? You should be pulling the front brakes off to save weight. You would still have the rear. How do you like the new Ape Hangers I sold you?
Good point! I don't know what I was thinking. The ape hangers take a little getting used to especially in deep snow. As long as I am in the boost range I can usually overpower any "lack of handeling issues" caused by the dangerous but ultra cool looking bars..

Thanks for the link Sean, Sweet stuff!

You can get quite a few different colors. Check out the Galfer website for line color pics as well as Pics of the Accossato stuff. The website is GalferUSA.com The price varies but usually I can sell them for about 20% off of retail with a little extra shipping to get them drop shipped. Here's the site for the masters with retail pricing - http://www.accossatousa.com/

Sean

Great, thanks! I'm only looking for basic black and will be ordering soon.

I just got in a set for another customer (on here) that are some of the slickest looking line's I've seen yet. Black with the red anodized fittings. They are sweet.

Sean

Finally got my Galfer SS lines all setup from Sean. Nice clean look too!

Attachments

• IMG_4843.jpg
    IMG_4843.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 91
I just got in a set for another customer (on here) that are some of the slickest looking line's I've seen yet. Black with the red anodized fittings. They are sweet.

Sean
I will bet that they look like this

Attachments

• DSC00976.jpg
    DSC00976.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 78
Can any of these brake lines be special ordered with AN fittings on one end or the other so it can be used for a different application instead of brakes?

Just curious. I think it would be cool to use one for an oil pressure gauge. You could drill and tap a 20x1.5 mm drain plug to accept a banjo bolt. Bolt that into the engine and hook up a banjo onto it. Then run the hose to your gauge and get a AN fitting to pipe fitting and thread it right into the guage.

This way your brake lines and pressure gauge will all match and look slick. Doe either Galfer or HEL offer something like this?

I think we can get a big variety of ends. Email me and i can send you a custom line sheet request and we can get an estimate. You can also download one too. Then send it to me and i'll get it to the right guy.

Sean

Sean,

I've noticed a bunch of Accossato retailers are advertising free brake lines with purchase of any master cylinder. Are you still a dealer and can you offer the same promotion?

Might be interested in accossato 19x18 radial front brake master, non folding. Would also need brake light banjo, and reservoir setup.

Not sure if the accossato and free lines are still available but if you are seeing the ad it's likely still good and I can get it too. Email me directly with the info and i'll inquire on the pricing.

Go to the website and you can see the colors on there.

Sean

Back